GH

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The scent is fantastic. I use it in my kitchen. The quality is great and doesn't melt too quickly. The size of the bar is average and can be used by anyone in my family. It's not a drying product, and is very gentle on the skin for anyone who has sensitivity problems.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I Live in Northern Minnesota where the air is mostly dry, Even though it is Summer right now. This soap lathers very well and my skin does not itch after I use it. The mosquitos are not attracted to the scent. The size is good to hold on to. It feels silky on my skin but not oily. I will be purchasing again.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This soap is so delicious. The smell is very powerful but not overwhelming. Once you are in the shower it is very nice. Once you get out it lingers just enough to be pleasant for hours. It lathers nice and cleans well. I originally found it at a local grocery store.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I bought this soap and othe ones but the smell shocked me kinda strong and not pleasant for me. But it’s good if you have problems with skin.

a0c9c37f-928d-4722-b05c-b89c64968d46
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Not as drying as some soaps - but still not as amazing as the discontinued Hugo naturals. I've never found anything to replace that soap. However, I don't find myself having to put on lotion afterwards, so I give it that. Scent on this is actually pretty mild. Not overwhelming. Doesn't seem to be losing volume too fast. I would say it's a good soap for the guest bathroom...

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Spicy woody scent but not overwhelming. I'm not a big fan of sandalwood essential oil but this soap smells amazing. I don't know how they do their magic to get this scent.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is such a great combo of scents! I'm not necessarily a fan of sandalwood but I thought I would give it a try since I've bought other Zum bars in the past. I was not disappointed!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love the scent of Zum Zum bar soaps . They lather nicely without drying out your skin & in my opinon less chemicals & more natural is always a better choice.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Scent good use good quality perfect size big age forever package good benefits a lot composition season summer moisturizer texture light sensitive none no flavor frequency and gentle feel somth dry

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Zum really knows how to put the fragrance in their products. Another great soap. All their soaps are nourishing to the skin with the use of goats milk. The hints of sandalwood and citrus go together beautifully.