GH

Posted on May 29, 2022

I just finished a big bottle of this. I will reorder. I suffer from poor circulation on my legs and this helps me. I also like the fact that it is natural and I don't need to take pills from a pharmaceutical (which have the same ingredient: Diosmin). My legs feel less tired and it also helps with hemorrhoids. Since I finished the bottle a few days ago, my chronic hemorrhoids came back. At least shipping is super fast, so I will reorder.

a6a33ffb-74c3-406c-b8dd-3accd58749dd
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

In short, the product’s real effectiveness begins after three weeks, its effect on the body is gentle and its benefits appeared on my skin and on the eye pressure from which I was suffering a lot, but you have to stay away from salt, sugar and genetically processed meat such as burgers and sausage, because they destroy blood vessels and have a negative effect on life and health Young Useful for diet, helps the body to be active and energetic, has no taste and the size of the pill is medium

ebe7612b-863c-4dd9-bbe8-ba1ad9e08342
b248c57b-fff8-4ae7-a2a5-f2b0d067f3bf
70124b94-d14d-4250-9745-0864e23c4ed3

Live in another country now found out they do not sell medications with diosmin/hesperidin in pharmacy shops...Searched a lot through the iherb - this is very good by the content. They write to take 3 a day, I take 2 at once, and it is enough for me. Usually I take such support every summer for 3 months in a row, then the break. These ones are good in action. Walk a lot and feel okay.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Oh, do I love this product! Over fifty years ago I got kicked by a horse on my right shin bone and it's hurt ever since until this product. There were a couple of big veins across that area and that part of the leg literally ached every day. I used to wrap it with an elastic bandage. Since taking this, those two veins have vanished and no more pain and no more wraps around my calf. It's been a miracle. I love it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I tried every herb and brand and ZOI was not what of my 'go to' brands but after taking a large bottle on a big discount, I know this one is the best for me. Takes small veins away and the formulation simply works. No need for creams or other expensive brands.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I think that it is one of the most useful products on iHerb…all ingredients that you need in one pill, you don’t need to take any more pills for your veins and heart health. The size and the package are very comfortable, so it’s really nice to take it. The dosage is really good, you can have everything you need just in one pill. Will see how it improves my health, but this product is a beacon of hope and I’m really looking forward to see some improvements

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have footwork. And my feet often hurt. After a month of taking the pain went away, and the legs began to hurt much less. Capsules of a convenient size, good quality, they don't have a taste. Good package. These ingredients suit me well and have not caused any allergies. I drink 3 times a day with meals.I found only benefits. So a good supplement, good composition, I will take more.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The price is very good for the amount you get. Vein support has a number of ingredients that are recommended. Since iherb is carrying the product you can be confident in the quality. It takes time for this type of product to work so will be patient and see in time how well it works for my vein problem.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

What a nice composition! It benefits your cardiovascular system. It contains everything that you need for your health of vessels. I bought it for my dad, but will buy emitter one for my self. If you don’t move throughout a day a lot, you need some assistance and this supplement can help. You don’t need to take a lot of different pillows, everything is inside this one. All ingredients are good quality, if your diet is poor, you’ll see improvements quickly!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Good for people with not so big vein problems as it was a little bit weak for my mother, who had already a surgery and needed something more powerful. Otherwise, well tolerated and no side effect, so far so good. The size is big enough, dosage also. Benefits for small leg problems. Tastes normal. Thank you