GH

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The package is nice. With a nice mixture of curcumin and different enzymes, it helps me to get rid of the not that nice night before. It also has peperin to increase the absorption of the good compounds. As I eat a lot I often look for products that can help me to detox my body. This detox support does the job. 180 caps is better, so it saves money. Totally recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Been on this brand for sometime. Liver care is very important. The ingredients are of quality and iTested! so I trust iherb. I also manage my diet eg abstain from alcohol and liquor. But the silent killer is non alcoholic fatty liver caused by too much carbs & sugar. Eg breads, noodles, wheat, flour, pastries, fast food, literally many modern diet are unnatural and processed. So makes it even more important to take care of my liver. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 😊

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This stuff is great; just like I remember it. Rinses clean. Great lather. Smell is amazing. Gentle enough to use on my kids. I’m a swimmer and my hair is chlorine damaged so I use a chlorine removal shampoo once a week, but this stuff is great for daily use and leaves my hair feeling really clean and manageable. The matching conditioner is a must.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This seems to be a good composition of detox ingredients that most of us need to take once in a while. I got this based on other reviews, but I honestly cannot feel the difference because I eat right most of the time and periodically take some detox supplements, so it's just part of the routine for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Been looking for Liver Detox supplement all over Amazon, have also tried out a few expensive , brand names ones but this has high concentration of good quality extracts and it actually worked. Bought a small size bcz ingredients were too good to pass and I had never heard about this brand. But after seeing positive results in just 1-5 days, I’m back here to order more of this. Works better than brands that are *3 times it’s price.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

High quality ingredients. Well packaged. Benefits include improved liver function for a younger aged liver. I liked this supplement for my health concerns. I will be adding this to my daily diet. The composition of the ingredients are synergistic. There is no taste as it comes in capsules. I like it more than hemp.

This is one of my fav supplements to support detoxification. It has the best ingredients for this purpose. To me, the main ones are: Milk thistle, Dandelion and Artichoke. It also has some complementary ones such as Alfafa, ginger and tumeric. Overall is a great product with clean and great quality ingredients. It is also very affordable, so it is a great option for a detox protocol.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

As I eat a lot I often look for products that can help me to detox my body. This detox support does the job. The package is nice. With a nice mixture of curcumin and different enzymes, it helps me to get rid of the not that nice night before. It also has peperin to increase the absorption of the good compounds. Totally recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Excellent liver support I am ordering this complex preparation for the liver a second time because I see real effects and benefits. The drug really works, it contains extracts of those plants that are hepatoprotectors of the liver. Perfectly copes with its task - restores and maintains the functional activity of hepatocytes (liver cells). I recommend this drug

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I really like this combination. it is not only a milk thistle but a number of other herbs which work fine. I was ill recently, had a bad virus and needed to take a lot of medicines including antibiotics but I was taking detox support at the same time and it works fine, my test results concerning liver function, are good!