Page 1 - Reviews - Zint, Pure Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides, 10 oz (283 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have been using this product for 1,5 years already.I started taking it because of pain in the knees when climbing stairs and when squatting-due to age,not overweight.I stopped taking it for a month in summer and the knee pain returned.A week after I started taking it again the pain was gone and this effect proves to me the quality of the product. This collagen product is free of any taste and flavour - it easily dissovles in coffee (my fav beverage) . Initially the package was different -it read "collagen" ,now the package reads "Collagen peptides" The composition is the same so those who have purchased the previous "collagen" because of collagen deficiency can now continue using this one. The attached picture shows how the previous package looked like. If my review has been of any help,please give me a "like".

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Zint Collagen is one of the most reliable brands. There is almost no noticeable smell or taste. Usually, mixing it with coffee or fruit shakes if you are worried about a smell. Mixing it with plain water tastes a very slight flavour but it wouldn't call something unpleasant. Dissolves easily. Amazing for hair growth and improve thickness. The skin texture has improved and can feel the skin become glows and taut. Superb!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Overall, a product of high quality. Collagen peptides are made by breaking down whole collagen proteins into smaller pieces. When taken by mouth, collagen peptides seem to build up in the skin and cartilage. This might help improve some skin and joint conditions. Its taste, however, is a little stronger than the taste of similar collagen peptides I've tried in the past. It's not utterly unpleasant, but definitely something to keep in mind, when purchasing this product. I've also noticed that it's a tad more difficult to stir in and mix than the average collagen peptides. Which is not an issue, of course.

Oceans
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Love it! I use it in my morning smoothie and my daughter uses it in her coffee or oatmeal. The powder is tasteless and dissolves completely. No after taste. I did my research before I decided to try Zint and I'm so glad I did. I found that: 1) Zint is a kosher certified (that's important to me), non-GMO (that's also important to me) supplemental product that comes from organic fed, pasture-raised cows and has NO hormones and NO preservatives just like other brand that I had been previously using, 2) Also Zint is absolutely tasteless and easily dissolves in cold or hot liquids making it perfect for blending into whatever I'm drinking or eating. In fact, Zint seems to be comparable to others in every way except for the price. Zint is significantly cheaper which makes me happy. Oh, and it also comes in a bag instead of a can with a pour spout. That’s not a problem at all for me; especially when I am saving money for an equally excellent product. This is my second purchase and will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Grass-fed collagen and 100% tastless and easily mixed. Obvious results when combined with hyalornic acid on skin texture and wrinkles. Recommended for anyone above 27. I add it to my coffee, frap, smoothies, protein shakes etc and powder form is easily absorbed compared to tabs كولاجين من مصدر طبيعي وبدون أي طعم وما يتكتل. مفيد جدا للبشره والتجاعيد وللمفاصل وللي يتمرنون. أنصح فيه أي شخص فوق عمر ال ٢٧. ممكن تضيفينه للكوفي، السموثي، الفرابتشينو، بروتين شيك، حتى الشاي بدون طعم. الكولاجين البودره بعد امتصاصه بالجسم أسرع من الكبسولات.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

My favorite Collagen supplement ever!!! Many others I have tried before had an awful taste, even I was always buying collagen with a neutral taste. This one is almost tasteless, dissolves quickly, and you can even use it instead of the creamer in your morning coffee. The powder is super fine. You can mix it with whatever you like, coffee, tea, juice. You can add it to your muesli breakfast, yogurt, milk. It is perfect in all combinations. I have noticed that my hair is growing soooo faster now, and it's looking more shiny and healthy. My nails are also growing faster and are much stronger. As I'm taking collagen type II as well, I've noticed an improvement in my joint pain too. Anyway, I highly recommend it. You should try taking it in the morning on an empty stomach with vitamin c for the best results!!!

Posted on May 15, 2022

When i discontinue this my hair starts to fall when i get back taking it , it stops falling but after all high quality ingredients , size is good , effective for vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints and muscles, skin and hair , good sleep , no taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great quality Pure bovine (beef) collagen with no additives or ingredients. Great benefit to a low carb or low fat diet. Pure protein. Helps with cartilage production and has improved my skin, hair and nails. Great quality ingredients. Not too unpleasant taste but I mix with smoothies and frozen fruit I use seirra electrolyte powder sometimes ripper fat burner and tried Dr Axe multi- Collagen which is more expensive and has medicinal raspberry taste but added nutrients and ingredients. I also have collagen tablets which are more convenient. See photo for my favourites from iHerb. Hope this helps.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This mix has both collagen and hyaluronic acid, so it makes life easier than having to combine them yourself. There is almost no noticeable smell or taste. Usually, mixing it with coffee or fruit shakes if you are worried about a smell. Mixing it with plain water tastes a very slight flavour but it wouldn't call something unpleasant. Dissolves easily. Amazing for hair growth and improve thickness. The skin texture has improved and can feel the skin become glows and tightened. Superb!