GH

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Perfect! Need to get more

A little wider than most toe-separators, which is exactly what I needed! This is also sticky and attracts a lot of dust, just like other squishy, silicone toe-separators. I love that it hugs the second toe, so the big toe can push away from it. I think this puts less pressure on the big toe and bunion. I will add though, that if you wear black stockings or socks, the toe-separators might get stained. Strangely, I haven't noticed any funky feet scent from these, like I have with other cheap ones. Anyways, I need more!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,743

Very good quality, easy to use, texture is soft and smooth and perfect fitting on toes - comfortable to wear and it really helps. It helpes to make fingers more straight and release the pain.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I find this little ring really helps with pain associated with my second toe leaning far too close towards my big toe. It’s made of a very supple silicone making it comfortable to wear - I hardly notice it! It nudges big toe out (Bunion issue) and helps the second toe stay in it’s lane. It’s an inexpensive solution that you can wear under socks if need be. Great price and ordering here make for quick secure delivery.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Ive purchased these toe separators many times before (other brands as well), and while they help a bit with balance, The size is somewhat bulky and can be painful after a while. Also, no matter how much you wash them or how well you care for them; they will still wear and it can become expensive to buy the repeatedly.

Ornexi
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

very comfortable, lightly weight and fits well. Can easily clean and wash with water. Tried to wear with socks and shoes on, but not able to walk with it. It's much better than other tradition hard ones I bought before.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Recently diagnosed with a painful bunion, i can wear this toe separator easily, even with footwear. Its washable, small, made of sponge material that gently separates the toes and provides welcome relief. It can be used as needed. The benefits are immediate.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I'm used to much wider toe Seperators, so this one is a little too narrow for me and not very effective, but I suppose it would be nice in fancy shoes if I'm ever to wear something that is not running shoes one day.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Convenient to use, I'm using it mainly while sleeping. I hope that there will be an effect of the usage.