GH

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I bought this for my husband’s joint /knee pain. This is actually our 4th item bought here for this product. It has help on the improvement of knee movement of my husband. It gets better each time especially when he do sports. It comes with a great packaging, with a reasonable price with higher benefit.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Nice quality, nice ingredient, suitable for my age, nice package, good benefit, ok taste, nice effect , nice composition , joint improvement thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Only just started taking them but seems to be making a difference to my knees. Will buy more and have recommended to a friend of mine.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have rheumatoid arthritis, it really reduced my pain on my knee and fingers, easy to swallow no after taste, the packaging is good , specially if being transported abroad. I will buy this product again

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I reviewed the ingredients and appreciate the composition of the product. I can feel the benefit of the product with my body. I can feel the improvement in the movement of my knee. The packaging is a bit too big.

my mom has knee pain So I decided to buy it for my mom to try.

fef95f02-f1fd-4f3e-8a39-98d382856e24
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is an update to the older review given below. I used these for 2 months, but am not going to buy anymore - really can't say that these were of any help, all my usual pains are back. Really wish there was something that worked well. I originally gave the product 4 stars but have reduced to one star - I feel at this stage I just wasted my money. I'm 60 years old, very active and eat very healthily - if that is relevant! I tried it for 2 weeks before writing a review - wish it worked as well for me as it seemed to work for others. I had a slight reduction in elbow and shoulder pain, I will probably buy 1 more months supply and hope it reduces more pain with prolonged use.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I bought this for my mother for her joint pain. It seems to work.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

i used this products more than 3 years for my mon it is useful help her join reduce pain. i will keep buy it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Arrived on time. I feel like it’s helped reduce the arthritis in my joints