GH

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

A cup of hot 'Breathe Deep' tea does help with my dreaded morning sinus. I didn't expect the taste to be licorice-sweet, as I thought it would be more like peppermint tea. I didn't mind the taste as the herbal blend in the ingredient list looks like a good mix for respiratory health.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Just start to drink tea not long ago but I thought its quiet good habit to have it so I have not much knowledge yet so try different tea lately, I have no problem with breathing but the flavor is really nice. It’s very sweet and woody. Soft Liquorish flavor. Wow! Really good with yogurt as a afternoon tea!

e46dc748-ac69-4080-b6f3-b33c01595d0b
c1874e39-033f-499e-a092-826f5464184d
14203303-d5a3-4437-8a8a-8ab10b495574
67bc5101-7834-4c0d-a863-f8dacc30161d
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Love this tea. Will recommend this 10x over. Can't begin to tell you how much this helped when I had covid and that ratchet cough that came with it. The mullein in this is the key ingredient for detoxing your lungs and getting all of that mucous out. Plus this entire line has a great flavor especially when cooled down a bit. It has a natural sweetness.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This tea is great. It has no caffeine, the frequency I drink it is once every evening. It benefits my calmness. I like to use it. The taste is great for me. And the ingredients are clean and from the nature. It has cute packaging also. It has a blend of good things to your body.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

The taste is great! I like to use it before I got to sleep. I find it benefits my breathing during my sleep as I have asthma and allergies. The packaging looks nice and I appreciate the individually packaged tea bags. The tea bags are a good standard size. This is definitely a yea I would recommend.

Posted on May 18, 2022

this tea tastes very fresh and minty. it is served in a small bag. ingredients are healthy. if you use mint a lot and would like some good quality of minty tea, you can try this. I like the package, its clean and good size to take to travel around.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Yogi isn’t available in my country but it is such good Quality and tastes great I import it. The ingredients really work, this tea helped me though the pandemic and when there has been a lot of allergens. Great value size pack. Helps sooth the chest especially when scratchy.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I discovered that it is helpful to me when my allergies and asthma are acting up. It has a pleasant taste . When I feel like I am not breathing is a bit challenged I drink two cups about 10 minutes apart and it is really helpful to me.I have used this tea when when I have been ill with a cold.