Page 1 - Reviews - Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly In Honey, 675 mg, 11.5 oz (326 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 20, 2022

There are a lot of studies that show royal jelly is good for health. Whether or not that is true, this honey with royal jelly tastes excellent! I use it in lemonade or eat a little spoonful for a sweet pick-me-up. I always try to keep some around. Unfortunately, it often sells out, but luckily iHerb provides e-mail notification when it is available again. I shop around for the best price and find iHerb usually has the lowest price.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I like the service of iHerb. Ease of ordering and promptness of shipping and deliver of order. It is very efficient. Y.S. Royal Jelly is an excellent product. Taste is very good and quality is also very good. The ingredient of royal jelly is excellent for health and mixed in the honey makes it very palatable.

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I was worried that this would be horrible tasting after reading reviews, but it is palatable. It is not as sweet as honey and has a distinctive taste. The bee pollen flavor is most prevalent. I only have a teaspoon in the am and take it for energy and health benefits.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Purchased royal jelly a few times. Quality jelly, 1 spoon scoop per day benefits your skin. Tastes great too, like honey. Size is really big, imagine the size of a thick candle.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

This royal jelly is truly powerful - just one teaspoon is enough to realy raise my energy levels. After reading a lot about royal jelly and it's benifits, I decided to add it to my daily nutritional routine.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good quality honey with natural ingredient and great benefits, the taste is lovely. Highly recommended . The size is good, But I wish there was 1K for a better value. I tea spoon dosage in the morning will keep you energized all day.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I felt it almost instantly. I have a bottle at work so I'm not without it. My job has me on my feet all day long and this gives me that extra boost I need.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Looks and taste very nice. Definitely energy booster that you would need specially during winter. Highly recommend this product unless your 1) Allergic to it 2) It interacts with your meds.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I bought this for a family member who is on dialysis. He said it gives him needed energy and boost his immune system. He loves the taste of the honey in this royal jelly.