Page 1 - Reviews - Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, 625 mg, 11.5 oz (326 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is a great way to get the benefits of royal jelly in a tasty form. I do find that males seem to benefit more than females from using it, but maybe I am wrong. It still tastes good!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I love this honey! I was vegan for a long time but I just craved honey! This is great mixed with turmeric ginger Ceylon cinnamon pink sea salt and pepper and added to any dish or hot beverage

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I eat one avocado daily with this. Just open the avocado, put one spoonful of this in, mix, eat. Enough nutrients for half my day.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I used to take the simple pure royal jelly. Since it was out of stock, i took this. It is very nice, better than what i expected. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I prefer the YS Raw Honey in its glass jars. The Royal Jelly is packed in a #5 polypropylene brittle container. According to Mercola, why risk having endocrine-disrupting plastics leach into a superfood.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Excellent product and I can use it all the time

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It's a great product that all my family like it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

1st time trying this one,,, I always buy Y.S. The Best!!!!!

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Amazing taste and really push you to another level of energy

Posted on Oct 17, 2020

I used to enjoy it every morning stocking it in my shelf. It is made of honey with natural flavor. (In case you have high blood sugar level, you better not enjoy it though) but I'm afraid it is out of stock at this moment. Hoping it comes back again.