Page 1 - Reviews - Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Tupelo Honey, 13.5 oz (383 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is my favorite honey. It has a wonderful flavor and is not too strong. It's supposed to be good for those with low blood sugar, and I use this honey exclusively. It's only available at certain times of the year, so I always try to buy an extra bottle when it's available. Here's a little bit about it: "Tupelo honey is produced when honeybees collect nectar from the blossoms of the white Ogeechee tupelo (Nyssa ogeche) tree. These trees are distributed along the borders of rivers, swamps, and ponds that are frequently inundated, mainly in the remote wetlands of Georgia and Florida."

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This honey has an amazing unique taste. I understand Tupelo honey will never crystalize however for me it never lasts long enough to find out. There are several brands to choose from and I have tried many of them. There is no doubt when it's authentic Tupelo. I find Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Tupelo to be the sweet spot for value and flavor.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I'm always looking for a lighter flavored raw honey, this hits the target. It came well packaged and even though in glass there was no breakage from shipping. The quality is great.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Absolutely loved it!!! Has a great taste. I ate it with a spoon right out of the jar. The only flaw is the cost. It's a bit too pricey. Other than that, it's one of the best honey you will taste.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This honey has a unique flavor (delicious!) It feels almost silky if you take a teaspoon and swallow it! I really love it and it's very soothing if your throat is irritated. It's becoming my favorite!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

one of the best honey I ve had in a long time it has a great taste. it a good morning starter on the toast.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This honey taste great. The price is good. And also I love that it can sit on the shelf and not granulate. It taste great by the spoonful and it’s really good in tea. Good quality

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Tupelo honey has the sweetest aroma that hits your olfactory senses as soon as you open the lid! Wonderful flavor, very nice color and consistency. I use it in my tea, on toast and in my peanut butter and honey sandwiches,

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Good honey! We like to taste different kind of honey, and though we have our all time favourites, we order this one from time to time for a different experience. Some of our family members prefer liquid honey. Thanks, Eco Bee Farms offer different varieties to satisfy any taste!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I wanted to order raw honey because I read it was extremely beneficial in one's diet. I never tasted tupelo honey, but it is just so delicious , I will continue to purchase it in the future for sure.