GH

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I bought it for the first time during the cold season, the children just started snot. Started taking this propolis once a day, I took 15 drops, children (6 and 9 years) 10 drops. On the third day, the eldest son was healthy, and the youngest still had a little snot left. Now this is my mast have. The taste is not pleasant, there is still plaque on the teeth and on the spoon, but its benefits are very noticeable. And does not contain alcohol

7c1c316f-d355-476e-a1f7-a19ef2b430f9
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It's our home emergency medicine, but it's often out of stock, so it's very difficult to purchase the product. That's why I tend to buy several bottles when I have a sore throat or when I start coughing, taking vitamin C along with propolis at the beginning will satisfy the whole family.

Propolis is great for cold and flu season, it is a major source of bioflavonoids, antioxidants and deep defence works. My mom gave me propolis during the winter when I was small (many years ago). This propolis is alcohol-free and full potency. The bottle is enough for about 2 weeks. 1 full pipette twice a day.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

So this product is super potent, and very "sticky" sort of. My husband puts the drops directly in a spoon of honey, before he takes it in. Otherwise it you put the drops somewhere else - it will stick bad. But hope it means the product is super concentrated and that's what does the job. We are on our second bottle.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I like the product itself and think it is good quality propolis, but have had problems with the packaging (dropper). The dropper was a bit wobbly for me, and I get propolis residue(?) crystals(?) that form on the dropper from time to time, but maybe this is something that propolis naturally does.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

just recieved it..i took after the high reviews to increase my immunity as winter is coming..will update later with the result

7e740d71-4a12-4aab-baa6-af504c3b772a
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Anti inflammatory and anti bacterial bee propolis is nature's best medicine. I use this liquid propolis on wounds and if I feel a cold coming. A couple of drops in water and gargle. Long lasting.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it mostly topical for wounds or to heal blemishes on my face and it makes all the difference! unpleasant strong smell, taste and colour, but effective!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good quality good for supporting immune system especially for kids who can't take bills. you can mix it with honey so they accept the taste easily. I would be very grateful if you click useful.