GH

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I've been a user of the Neti' Pot with saline solution for years, however after using XLEAR nasal rinse care with Xyltol I've noticed a moisturizing effect as well a real plus in the cold weather of Michigan's Western Upper Peninsula. Whether you're inside or out my skin and nasal passages tend to get very dry and with Xlear's nasal rinse I also have Xlear's nasal spray both are excellent products that do everything it claims and then some. Total clean.

a20f6697-6bea-4c82-90d1-b0f494a72267
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This stuff is great! Xylitol is a biofilm disruptor (the stuff that bacteria create and hide behind) and grapefruit is a potent bacteria killer. Some people complained of it burning and that scared me. They must have not used warm water and made sure that the xylitol was dissolved. I'm not comfortable putting mine in the microwave, so I put my rinsing bottle in a cup with hot water and it warms it up in a couple of minutes.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I purchased this Xlear brand of sinus rinse when I discovered that it had xylitol in it. This was an ingredient that I had seen only in gum a few years back. Our pediatrician suggested that my daughter chew gum with xylitol in it to help with her chronic ear infections. It helps to keep bacteria from sticking. I have not tried the rinse yet but was happy to purchase it and give it a try. If I find that it is anything other than excellent-- as I head into cold and sinus infection season (for me- early spring) I will change my review on here.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Xlear sinus rinse is vital in keeping chronic sinusitis and sinus infections in check. It is the most innovative product as regular sinus rinses are only salt rinses, but this includes xylitol - the benefit of which is to actually break down any bacterial build up and effectively clear the sinuses. This is one of the highest quality products available which actually makes a difference in people's lives affected by sinus issues.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I couldn't believe how quickly this cleared my sinus congestion, and it lasted all night! I could breathe ALL NIGHT! I used the nasal spray in the day also, and the sinus infection didn't have a chance to take hold. Only strange thing is the sweetish taste. LOL

Posted on May 21, 2022

The third time I’ve ordered it. Really nice in the neti pot with warm water. I think it does break up biofilm as it claims to do. Feel nice and easy to breath using this in morning & evening.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This product really helps with sinus issues, also it's great to use if you feel a cold coming on, flushes it out and lessens the cold effect or will rid it toally,