GH

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Love all the ingredients!

I have a female 8 years old dog and my vet recommended all the ingredients in this product. The package is tall and easy to store. I was concerned about the health of my dog as she was feeling lazy constantly and since I give this quality product started seeing improvements after just 2 weeks so I will put it on her diet. The taste must be great as she gets excited when I am opening the bottle.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Incredible multivitamin for your pets. Has every vitamin and mineral your pet needs. Ive been giving this multivitamin to my dog and he loves it. Helps with my pets digestion, energy and stress. Its like a treat for him and his looks forward to it everyday. My vet has also noticed improvements in his blood after taking this multivitamin. If you arent giving your pet a multi vitamin then the I highly recommend this one. This multivitamin is made in USA as well.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have 3 dogs and they all love the taste. They come running when they see me holding the jar of chews. The chews contain 21 vitamins that my dogs wouldn't get from just eating their food. The quality is excellent, all chews come with feeding directions. The 21 ingredients are important for the vitality my dogs need. The chew is easily breakable so that I can give my Yorkie the half chew she needs.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

These multivitamin supplements have improved my dog’s mood and energy levels by quiet a lot. He seems like a happier, more energetic and playful pupper. They arrived exactly as advertised and within an acceptable timeframe. I loved the product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My dog looks forward to these multivitamin chews every morning and evening. He had been having trouble walking. These have helped his joints and digestion.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My dog has enjoyed this chew and I have noticed some added energy after she has it.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The composition is excellent. Eats well. Let's hope that will maintain a healthy body in our pet.