GH
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great taste, and mixes well in any smoothie! MM recommends it for liver health benefits as it contains many antioxidants, don't know if that is true but definitely does more good than harm. I would say the quality is great but it's not like I've tried other brands.

Posted on May 22, 2022

excellent superfood to substitute fresh fruit. its easy to store and reseal. tastes really rich and has a strong flavor. its simple to mix into smoothies and baking. it an excellent liver detoxify. although expensive, i like that you don't need much, as each serve goes a long way.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This superfood is of a Great quality and pure ingredients. Packaging is nice, easy to seal. It is nice to incorporate this antioxidants in my diet by mixing it with my smoothie. That way I get all the health benefits to fight my age and also smooties taste is great.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

it was recommended to me vy a microbiologyst. it feeds a hugh diversity of bacterias. good colon bacteria influences to only your immube system but bacterias on other sites, like skin. its called crosstalk. if you want nice skin, eat polyphenols aka red/blue fruits and vegetables

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Top quality. I use this superfood in my daily smoothies & chia pudding. It gives a lot of flavor & tremendous benefit. Specifically nourishing & cleansing for the liver. Love the color too

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My children and I love this dragon 🐉 fruit powder! We use it in smoothies. Just an FYI, it can get your bowels moving and give you gas if you have a lot at once, lol. I guess it’s good for cleaning you out! ;)

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have loved this stuff for a long time now. I struggle with an old knee injury and dragon fruit is an excellent natural ant-inflammatory. It tastes great and brilliant in smoothies.

MIHO5
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

YUM! I put it to smoothies or into banana ice-cream ;) A healthy, sweet and nutritious dragon fruit powder ;) It also can be used as a natural colorant for baking ;)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The color is what makes it most appealing. The powder tastes fresh, doesn’t dissolve easily with stirring. Great in a smoothie. Taste as the real fruit; subtle and fresh. Recommend

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This superfood is very good quality and extremely healthy. it is a super ingredient as antioxident