GH

Posted on Sep 1, 2021
Excellent! very delicious 😋

this zero calorie liquid sweetener has the best taste ever,suitable for keto diet, diabetes, you can use in tea,coffee, and juices, and it's great for chocolate sauce 😋, doesn't has aftertaste at all,this is the second time for buying it,and I used it in strawberry sauce for my cheesecake 😋, I'm absolutely highly recommended it❤

e6a83ef9-d7fc-463d-9eb3-436f2a542fd0
32a98f53-2464-46fa-bb4e-a2abed88d9a8
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love this! It is my new fave low carb diet sweetener - allulose is very versatile. Apart from it caramelizes easily, it tastes amazing too. No bitter after taste unlike stevia. A must have around the house if you are on a low carb diet. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My 2nd best go to allulose syrup. It’s not too runny or thick, just sweet enough. Tastes great with no unpleasant aftertaste. I use it in pancakes or any recipe that calls for a syrup. This has lasted a lot more servings than advertised, maybe I also use it sparingly due to the cost.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have been on keto for almost a year, and to be frankly, yes there are plenty of sweetners, but for me they all taste disgusting! I tried a lot of brands, and I even gave up on them because they tasted soo artificially and terrible, and I am a honey taste lower. This one is amazing, Fisrt of all, Allulose is considered the best sweetner replacement, it doesn't affect your insuline at all, so it has a lot of benefits, it's a naatural subtitute, the taste is so much alike agave, I really love it. I am gonna rebuy it in bulk I think. I leave in France and here you can't find it, but I'm obsessed. Even if I am not on keto enymore, this one wons my heart, wero calorie, excellent taste, good for health! Truly recommend. It's quite small I think for this price, but taking in consideration that is hard to find it anywhere else, I'll take it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

When I first discovered sugar replacement, I couldn't be more excited but there is something about sweetener in granule form that just couldn't work with everything. Now this is something I go through extremely fast because I put it in my coffee, oatmeal, pancakes, and even mixed it with cocoa powder to make chocolate spread. There is absolutely no aftertaste and it's just as sweet as sugar. Liquid sweetener is my go-to everyday now!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I got this product last week. It was the first time I tried it. I have been on Keto diet for almost 3 years. I loved that this is a liquid sweetener as I could only find powder form before. I actually like this one because it doesn’t have a flavour. It just make everything taste sweeter. So when I make matcha late or a decaf late it enhances de flavour without adding another flavour to it. I will def buy again.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Recently bought a Ninja Creami. As I'm low carb/gluten free, I need to buy various sugar alcohols for different purposes. I needed liquid allulose for a specific recipe. iHerb had the best price for the liquid allulose (best sugar alcohol for making ice cream) by a lot. I purchased three bottles of it, so I could have it around for my ice cream experiments.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I just can't imagine not using this on my drinks anymore, it has no after taste, compositions & ingredients are keto friendly and the package is easy to carry and ergonomic 🙂

74def0f4-14d7-44bd-a5fa-1d61c5a23fe3
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great sugar substitute/replacement that does not leave a metallic taste to your foods. Always excellent quality and easy to use and store. If you are avoiding carbohydrates and sugar based sweeteners I would certainly recommend this product. iherb again deliver swiftly and securely to your front door. As Arnold famously said "I'll be back" !!!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Super love this! This is my new fave keto sweetener - allulose is very versatile. Apart from it caramelizes easily, it tastes hood. No bitter taste unlike stevia. So good to have it when baking keto treats or with my keto ice creams. A must if you are on keto ❤️