GH

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Finally!!!

I have one small area of my eyebrow that is sparse. I just need a gentle, yet visible few strokes in that one area to fill it out. It sounds easier than it is. I've tried brushes and powders. This seems to be the right color, the right shade, and the right softness to quickly touch up this area and fill it out perfectly. It doesn't go on clumpy and I'm not struggling with coverage. VERY pleased with this inexpensive yet perfect brow pencil.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Very good pencil, not too hard and not too soft, not too oily and not too dry, just right. The color has no red undertones really very beautiful and looks natural on the eyebrows.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

i love this pensil the color is very natural and long lasting and the price is ammazing i would recommend it my skin tone is tanned Mediterranean hope this help💐

Posted on May 2, 2022

I like the fact that it is vegan. It goes on nicely. I just I had ordered the darker brown. The brush comes in handy too.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

good pencil and strong brush, good price for it, light brown color fit me

183be81b-0bce-4c38-b6d6-f096ed423154
e10e9185-4a60-4232-9856-21fa09eaa523
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

overall it worked and is a great price. it could be easier to apply. no instructions. color worked for me and i have drak brown hair.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This pencil is nice for the price point, however it's a bit soft and it wore down quicker than I normally like. I would purchase again if it was on sale.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Using this everyday and happy with my purchase. It has better pigments than the other brand/s I have bought of similar nature. Shade is just right -- dark enough for my dark brows but not harsh against my blonde hair highlights.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I’m not used yet but i think it’s good

0698b3b0-0451-4846-b5e8-9bf2eebd4e37