GH

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

My favorite toothpaste of all times. I have been using it for over 5 years and I keep coming pack to it. This is the only toothpaste that is leavong my teeth feeling clean. The safety of ingredients is superb though like any Weleda products. Do not hesitate to try it.

Very happy I ordered this Weleda Salt Toothpaste! It makes my teeth shine and squeaky clean! Also noticed that I'm making more saliva than usual after only 2 brushing and my whole mouth feels very clean. Didn't taste very salty to me but I only used a very small amount of paste on a wet Sonicare toothbrush which provided all the liquid I needed for a thorough cleaning.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

The paste refreshes very well, for a long time, does not leave an astringent effect. Does not irritate the oral mucosa. Important: in the consistency there are inclusions of grains of salt. I recommend not to wet the brush before use, but immediately squeeze out a small amount of paste. Economically spent. I advise you to try for a safe, high-quality and gentle cleansing of the teeth and oral cavity.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is another great product from Weleda and the only toothpaste bar none that helps extreme tooth sensitivity. The only issue (if buying for kids) is that it is a metal tube so can be hard to squeeze the paste out as it comes to the end of the tube. But it's not impossible and just a small thing.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I bought it for my mom and she loves it. She only uses salty toothpastes and this one is her favorite, She has been using it for years (she used to buy it locally) so I will definitely order more. I tried it myself, but for me the mint flavor was too dominant, but it's more of a personal preference. She doesn't feel it so strongly, so it's not an issue for her

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I use this toothpaste for years and I am very satisfied. Its composition is very good without any chemicals and it suits also sensitive teeth. I have a clean sensation after every time I brush my teeth and also I have less stone problems. Its price is very attractive and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I tried this recently for the first time as a recommendation from a naturopathy specialist. The taste is really specific but only for a person who has never used more natural toothpaste. One strong and winning point is that it really cleans out the teeth very well (even if i wear brackets) and way more better than basic supermarket toothpaste. It doesnt leave that artificial aftertaste in the mouth and Ive noticed mornings are way better after this. Definitely switching to this one and I really recomend it.