Page 1 - Reviews - Weleda, Hydrating Hand Cream, Sea Buckthorn Extracts, 1.7 oz (50 ml) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have been using this hand cream for over a decade and still enjoy the refreshing orange essential oil aroma and the great benefits of sea buckthorn. Its refreshing in summer and a lovely scent for men too. I appreciate the eco packaging, its great not to have plastics- Weleda is a great brand from this aspect .

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a pretty rich cream with herbal scent, which I like. I’d say moisturizes pretty good. There is a bit of a sticky feeling for a short while after putting it on, but it goes away pretty quickly. I’d prefer an oily feeling to a sticky feeling, though. I’d suggest this to someone who has a bit dry hands or wants some extra TLC. If your hands are very dry, I think there are more nourishing creams on the market.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I love this hand cream. It’s very rich and hydrating - so much more than supermarket and chemist type creams. Very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. I keep this at work and at home, and love it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I was satisfied with this, it's moisture and good for my hand. from time to time, I'm supporting my husband to use it when the condition is not good too. highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

You can always count on Weleda's products, this one is of course one of them too! Very nice scent and moistures my hands very well.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Smells fresh and slightly citrus. The fragrance lingers for a while but I like it. The cream soaks in quite quickly and does not leave hands sticky. It does a good job of moisturizing my hands.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is the perfect hand cream for southern CA winter. Not too thick, absorbs quickly. Scent is not overpowering which is good because it's not my favorite (just was in stock).

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love this product. It’s smells great. And absorbs really easily

Posted on May 18, 2022

First time that I tried- It's really great and not greasy at all- Love it!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I'm on my third order of this nourishing cream, I use it daily. Nourishing without being oily, my skin loves it.