GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Really works!

I love this product! This supplement is made of high quality, organic ingredients. The tablets are easy to swallow, didn't have an issue with their size at all. You have to take two in one dose, but that wasn't an issue for me either. My nails have gotten SUPER strong (no more nail breakage!), my hair is looking thick, strong and shiny, and I haven't had a breakout since I've started taking this. I can't say with 100% certainty that all of these positive changes are due to this, however its the only thing I've changed in my life. In case it matters to you, there is no weird aftertaste with this one.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

There are so many good things about this supplement. It has way more than other hair skin and nail vitamins offer plus it's organic! Each serving has 5,000 mcg of biotin which is a lot! It's actually a complete B complex & hair skin and nails formula so i stopped purchasing my b complex

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Where has this been all of my life?!? I wanted to wait until I had taken it for a while to provide a fair and honest review. This product has been life-changing! My nails are so thick and strong, and my hair has never looked shinier and healthier. As for my skin - I haven't gotten my usual period breakouts, and I don't know if it's because I've been taking this, but I'm willing to bet it is. I love how Viva Naturals uses all sorts of wholesome ingredients to create this product. The ingredient list is pretty impressive, and it's organic! I will be continuing to take this daily.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The Viva Naturals Hair + Skin & Nails tablets were smaller than the normal tablet and fairly easy to swallow. The tablets smell a bit strong, but there is no weird taste. I've noticed that my nails look and feel stronger, and I expect to see positive results with my hair and skin as well. I like that Viva Naturals used organic food-based ingredients in this product. I believe natural nutrients will ALWAYS be more readily absorbed and used by our bodies than synthetic ones. This is also one of the few ORGANIC hair, skin and nail supplements I've seen on the market. I always try to choose organic over non-organic when possible.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I only had one bottle of this, so can’t see improvement quickly. But my friend strongly recommends. She gave birth twice and she said she is loosing hair. I also loosing lots of hair because of stress. She said it worked for her and loosing less hair, so I am taking that too. At least 3month you need to take so you can see differences .

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Good packaging

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

great but less expensive we need

Posted on Oct 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I recommend it for the health of hair, nails and skin, it is excellent, I love it, and I will buy it again, God willing

3fbe4534-b34b-4ac6-8cad-5e8ee0602029
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Hope to help hair smell and smell are not too unpleasant and easy to enter

Posted on Nov 30, 2022