GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 5, 2023
Excellent Oregano oil!

One of the best oregan oils out there to me. Oregano oil is a powerful natural remedy with numerous potential health benefits. It acts as a natural antibiotic, helping to reduce bacterial infections in the body. In addition, oregano oil helps to lower cholesterol levels and has powerful antioxidant effects that can help protect cells from damage. It did help me and my relatives with yeast infections, improve gut health, and have anti-inflammatory properties to reduce pain and discomfort. Furthermore, preliminary research suggests that oregano oil could help fight certain serious illnesses. Do your research! If you found this helpful, please hit that like button. Thanks!

I love this brand of Oregano Oil and have used it alongside long term full strength antibiotics to help kick 15 years worth of chronic UTI. It will not do the trick on it's own, but I found it helped with symptoms while taking the antibiotics (which are the only thing that really deals with bacteria embedded in the bladder lining). I love to open a capsule and brush my teeth with it too, or dip my dental floss in the oil - it's extremely helpful for inflamed gums and after a day or two's use they will be far less irritated. Have purchased several bottles over the years and will keep doing so. I do get "pizza burps" now and again when I take these, but honestly I love the product so much that I've come to appreciate the pizza burps as a sign the capsules are on their way to doing their thing!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

one of the few great quality suppliment that I like very much, really nice and convincing ingredient. i take 1 to 2 to clean up my gut. i use oregano oil diluted with other oil for my chronic ear infection of 50 years. applying 3 times each with 1 to 2 weeks gap. well now the infection almost gone. there were 5 ENT doctors visits, many times of antibiotics, which cause guts issues and severe moods problems, those were expensive and useless.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I just switched to this brand of supplement after reading the excellent reviews. Being an avid gardener, by the end of summer my toes get a bit of fungus so I take oregano oil and my toes clear right up. Some people mentioned an aftertaste but I did not have that. This is a high quality oregano oil. Absolutely recommend!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Seems to be working to keep colds at bay, and also for stomach problems. Be wary if you don't like oregano, since once it dissolves in your stomach, you'll be reminded that you took oregano, a bit of aftertaste. Good amount of active ingredient, nice softgels. Useful for home pharmacy for different ailments, especially throat, colds, stomach issues. They say it's natural antibiotic.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Some years ago I travelled to Europe in winter, I was coughed and sneezed on, I was on a cruise ship, trains, buses, planes and not once did I get sick. My husband had a terrible flu and we were in the same cabin. I didn’t catch it despite being asthmatic with COPD. Oregano kept me healthy then and presently it keeps a pseudomonas infection under control. If I forget to take it I start to feel the infection worsen.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Oregano is a supliments to reduce cough. Oregano help with digestion and with fighting bacteria and viruses. I bought this supplement to use in case I will have Covid 19 and it help me to go throw Covid without complication and medication. I am imunosupresive, because I have lupus and RA, my doctor said to take care because covid can be fatal for me. And this help me alot, along with other supliments like vitamin C and zinc. I my health improve from covid after 5 days. I give this suplements to all my family members. The quality is the best!!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Ii had congestion in my lungs from bronchitis, my immune system went down bad, went to the drs 2 times n with in 2 months and antibiotics did no not help, ordered this took 3 capsules in morning and 2 in after noon then 3 at night and in 2 weeks cleared my body of all issues, I love it and will purchase again..thank you..

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Everyday, me and my family members take this powerful supplement and it has many benefits ,oregano is very important for our health and it helped me when I got sick during all the year ,especially covid times so I highly recommend it

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I find this oregano oil very good quality. Effective in improving immunity. When I take one daily during a flu season -good bye colds and flu!