GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Essential oils of oregano are widely recognized for their antimicrobial activity. Oregano essential oil effective as antibiotics against common bacteria. Oregano helps lower cholesterol in people and mice with high cholesterol. Oregano has a very high antioxidant content. Oregano essential oil is effective against Candida. Oregano oil improves gut health by killing gut parasites . Its components help reduce inflammation.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I used it for wart removal on my finger. It was tiny but irritated me. Applied one drop once then it is gone. I wish I have known this before. Nature provide all good things. I have been a customer of iHerb since 2018 and happy with their prompt delivery and carefully packed package. Customer service is great in terms of keeping their words. I like easy to navigate website design and competitive price. Recommended to my family and friends even in abroad and they liked the competitive price most, like me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

To boost our immunity, my husband and I started putting four drops under our tongues first thing in the morning as we drink our warm glass of water. Also, a couple of drops of oregano oil mixed in with a serum or essence is good for the skin as well!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I accidentally got almost a drop full directly in my mouth, I am used to 5-10 drops under the tongue as needed. It was truly an extraordinary experience, nothing I would recommend. It was really stinging and powerful and I could really feel how it cleared both mind, body and stomach. The nose was completely cleared and released itself after 10 minutes under the tongue. It was real pain but a really nice relief and release afterwards. .

Nobody really knows how much oregano oil is tolerated by the human body. After all, it's just oregano and who is to say you can't take more than three drops? This is a herb that's been used for thousands of years. After taking a full dropper of this oil in half a glass of water and keeping it in my mouth for some time until uncomfortable and then swallowing, I did notice an excellent effect on my digestive system. Firstly my metabolism increased, and secondly my digestive system ramped up and was able to process food a lot quicker than it does on a usual basis. I instantly became more regular without the use of laxatives or fibre. This directly works on digestion and metabolism itself and really packs a punch. It really works and is a potent and active form of oregano oil. I can't recommend it highly enough. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Booooy! I had heard this worked to threat infections, but didn't really paid attention. Then CV19 happened and it was a pain in the A to get antibiotics. I got fed up and bought this to try. The next sore throat I used it (4 drops in a little bit of olive oil every 6h). The next day I was ok. I will stock this. It works!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

If you need your oregano oil pre-blended this is a great one. I buy both this and the organic essential oil. I use this topically and it works brilliantly. I also occasionally use it in an oil burner (when I run out of the essential oil) and its super effective for chronic sinisitus and breathing issues.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Very great quality. Natural ingredients. Very strong nice fresh scent. You can smell it in the room even when the bottle is closed. Could be strong for kids. But kids over ages of 7 or so could accept a drop in a glass of water or lemonade. It tastes minty. It is my natural antibiotic with no side effects.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I’ve been using this brand for years it’s hard to find so I’m glad iherb still sells it I do wish the Vitality Works would bring back the bigger bottle / 2oz. Strong and effective oregano oil. They could also consider using organic extra virgin olive oil for the carrier oil.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This oregano oil is one of the best with the highest concentration of the active ingredient. Although the instruction says it's for external use, I take it internally, one drop on the tablet of activated charcoal with a glass of water. It's important to take it after meals, otherwise you may feel burning in stomach. Actually, I took oregano oil in capsules for internal use, to fight parasites, but tried this after rave reviews. Even oregano oil in capsules should be taken after food.