Page 1 - Reviews - Vitables, Immune Blend Chewables for Children, Tropical Berry Flavor, 90 Vegetarian Chewable Tablets - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

love these vitamins for kids! My children won't take any other vitamins- drops, powder or even gummy bears! this hard chewable vitamins are great for them!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I bought these supplements for my girls to use to my delight, the quality of ingredient taste and size, as well as serving and frequency, I really saw all benefit and improvement. At their age we get worried our girls are not getting enough vitamins. Package came quickly, and I will order again

Egapotpot
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My grandson love the tropical berry flavor!he is asking for more!😊😊😊 This vitamins and minerals power packed gummies is not only yummy but also powerful!👌👌👌we can be sure our young children will be protected!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great kids’ multivitamin complex, with all nutrients needed to support a children immune system. I ordered this supplement for my little cousin and she just loves them so muchh, so I probably gonna refill in the future. Recommend)

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

The flavor is nice with great animal design. Kids love it. Thank you for creating good supplement loved by kids, even my teenager boy fall in love :)

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Bougth this one for my son and daughter after fews recommendation. Last time, my son having a fever i gave him this immune blend together with vitamin C. His recovering quite fast.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My nephew and niece like this so much. My nephew has autism and very chose with the taste but when he tasted this vitamins supplement he took it without complain 😍 . Thank you iherb you're making our life easier to order products from US with convenient abd reasonable price.

Posted on May 8, 2022

My 8 year old is happy with the flavour of these and loves the cute animal shapes. They're a convenient immune boosting supplement for kids.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The taste is good. My son loves it. This pandemic made everyone worry about our health and these supplement made my work easy. I don't need to tell my son to take it because he is always excited to have his dose.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I recomend! It's a very good immune support! I bought it to my daughter and it has helped a lot to keep her immune system up high! And in addition its like a delicious health candy!