GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Divine!

I decided to try this to make cold brewed coffee. It is wonderful! Delicious caramel flavor, but still tastes like coffee. A great balance of flavors. Also very well packaged in a good vacuum bag that was quite easy to open and reclose. I will definitely be buying this again--and might even try it hot.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Love, love Flavored coffee but can’t find it in Hong Kong. So happy iherb stocks this one. Great taste! My go to in the morning

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Nutty, sweetly roasted, well-balanced and deliciously caramelly. A great pot of coffee to wake up to. We’re enjoying it so much, I’ll definitely re-order!!!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Normally when I switch beans, it takes a few days to get used too, but not this one: On my first taste, I immediately notice the chocolatey and caramel taste! Highly recommend this one! This bean is good as both a cold brew and drip ;)

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This coffee was a bit of a disappointment. Excellent packaging, vacuum sealed. Coffee was slightly bitter and there was almost no flavor. It tastes like regular coffee. Very slight scent of the “grog” in the bag, but none of that once it’s been brewed. I’ll still drink it cause it’s a decent cup of regular medium roast coffee, but I’ll never buy again. If I got a bad batch, I’ll never know. Others’ reviews say it’s great. I suggest you try something else or at least wait until it’s on sale in case you are disappointed like me. If this review helps you decide whether or not to buy this coffee flavor please give me a thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Omg, the smell of this coffee makes you go to heaven

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

very tasty coffee . I like the flavours and the smell and I like to use it with espresso more .

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

love it, simply awesome; goes perfectly with chee cheong fun and yong tau foo

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

It tastes and smells great! I like to drink it with milk. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great taste at an affordable price. Just purchased another pack of dark roast non-flavor type. :)