GH

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
great product!

Finally something not loaded with sugar or even worse artificial sweeteners, nice clean simple chocolate taste, satisfies your appetite, easy to mix in shaker bottle with coconut milk, quality meal replacement, benefit of staying on weight loss path, natural vegan and soy and GMO free.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I like this shake. I prefer the taste of their chocolate all in one nutritional shake, but this one seems to work better for weight loss. I used it to shed a few pounds after going through a phase of eating too much junk food.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I absolutely love this and the way it taste, I ordered this to help me lose weight and it has helped tremendously. when I crave something sweet I just pour me some almond milk and add a scoop of this to it to put and end to that craving.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Good taste and definitely fills me up. Leaves a slight aftertaste especially when made with water instead of milk. I found that the best pairing with it is hazelnut milk.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

This blend in any of its flavors is thick enough that IMHO you can use it with plain water and it's still delicious, though the sweetener has a tiny bit of an aftertaste which I neutralize by adding cinnamon. Notice that it does contain Garcinia Gamboia which some people are sensitive to. I know someone who gets shaky if they consume it. I'd check with a doctor before sticking to supplements that contain it and do some good research on it.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Good product with loads of nutritional value. It gives me an energy boost which is good. The taste takes some getting used to. And it doesn't really dissolve well. Works better in water than in "milk" products. But using a blender to mix it helps a lot. Mixing with frozen fruit, almond milk, and walnuts in a blender and it makes a good solid meal.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Taste good, and I filled me up , works as a meal substitution.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Size great good ingredient for me quality is good mg immunity

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

I’ve lost 60lbs since I started doing VeganSmart for breakfast (with exercise and other healthy changes as well!) I love the chai protein powder as well. 10/10 would highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

Naturade is a brand that I really love. I have been using 'Vegan Weight Loss Shake' for about 3 years; however, I have been using various Naturade powders for 30+ years. Wonderful product with lots of vitamins and amino acids.