GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Very nice scent and smell It is my personal routine fresh care High quality and big size enough for long time when using frequently which makes it affordable Nice package Make me feel fresh Highly recommended product for any female It should be on your table Try it and you will not regret

d5f9b231-a239-49ff-adf5-36d03173050c
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Best intimate wash ever! I tried a different brand but I chose to go back to Vagisil !! The smell of this daily intimate wash is the best and it lasts for a long time. I basically use it once or twice daily in the summer and it really helps to eliminate odors. Every woman should include this holy grail in their personal routine!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love this one the scents and smell is great 🥰😍 I’m the package has big size, I used routine twice a day, I feel soft when I used this one, definitely will purchase again. It’s has benefit so far with good composition. If you care your intimate area then buy this one it’s has good quality.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Perfect long-lasting scent - and it smells so good that I can’t have enough, honestly. Plus, great ingredient list: there is barely any “chemistry” there. Hugely recommend!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Smells great. Size wise I find it a little to big for the shower but ‘pretty’ packaging. Otherwise great use every day for personal Use.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Quite good except the bottle is difficult to pour as it is not in a pump form, minus 1 star for the non pump dispenser as need to use both hands. Smells good.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Flower scent smell very lovely and big size iam using it frequently

eca07893-ebe5-4d61-9b4f-c1c54cbc4378

Good product. And can feel the difference after using this. Will continue to use.

bcfc8e3a-b8cd-4db4-9f9b-cecc8e86983d
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I admire all of the intimate washes from this company! It leaves the area smooth, clean and super fresh!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It is a gel texture and smell very strong. Clean verg well. Would like to try another smell.