GH
4.5

4.5
KI
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Very good complex of B vitamins. Twinlab is great brand.

Posted on Feb 5, 2015

Great product! Excellent quality. All Twinlab product are the best – best quality. Highly recommended all. I'm using b-vitamin due health problems, and it is working, I feel it. Iherb offering great deal for reasonable price. Keep it up. The service and shipping of iherb is excellent and professional. I'm very satisfied with their service.

My favorite B complex is Jarrow B-Right but will recommend this for people who are undergoing anti-yeast program. Most vitamin B complex contains yeast-derived B's and are not suitable for people experiencing yeast-overgrowth conditions like candida infection, chronic nail infection, chronic skin lesions, IBS, severe sugar and bread-craving, etc. This is one of the best yeast-free B-complex available at iHerb. You only need to take one capsule, not two. So this bottle goes a long way.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011

Use it to help me cope with stress. Taking 2 tabs every night. And taking 1 capsule of New Chapter Supercritical stress advantage every morning with food. Very helpful for depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I can handle stress a lot better now. But it took time before i really felt the benefits of taking this supplements. The service/shipping of iherb is excellent! Very satisfied with their service. Keep it up!!!

Posted on Jan 18, 2011

I have used many other brands and formulations of B vitamins for low-energy and stress management. The first time I used these I felt an immediate surge of energy--not a buzz, but more pep and motivation. I am now able to get through the day without having to nap. I feel more enthusiastic and upbeat. I double up around my monthly to help beat the blues. There is no strange taste or odor and these are easy to swallow. The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. I-herb's delivery is quick and items are well-packaged. Will try other Twinlab supplements. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 8, 2008

I believe in B-Complex for these stressful days and especially if you have type I diabetes. I have been taking this brand for many years and I do believe that it has helped balance everything while the stress goes on. I must say that after 40 plus years of insulin dependent diabetes I do not have any complications of this disease and I do have everything checked regularly.

Posted on Mar 26, 2017

I've been taking Twinlab Stress B-Complex Caps, along with other vitamin/mineral supplements, for several years . With most, it's difficult to determine how much good they're doing, When at times I've stopped taking this product, I have noticed being more tired and generally less energetic. So the product does work! I use other Twinlab supplements and don't think you can go wrong with this brand.

Posted on Oct 27, 2016

I found these B-Complex capsules to be just what I need for when I'm taking Guaifenesen for fibromyalgia, because there are no salicylates in them. This is good since the Guaifenesen protocol prohibits the use of products containing salicylates since they cause blocking, or tend to make the Guaifenesen less able to do its job. Also, I like the fact that this product does not cause me any nausea, or stomach irritation.

Posted on Oct 5, 2010

My Husband and I have been taking this for a year now. I will continue to take it. It has 1000 mg of Vit. C in it also..My Husband has a lot of leg pain and since taking this the pain is gone.. My skin has improved a lot. Best Vit. ever.