GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Lovely

I used it on my night skincare routine along with the eye cream. My nighttime routine is lavender cleanser, ginseng green tea toner, peptide serum, eye cream and night cream. the night cream is more watery than their day cream/face moisturizer. It has a faint but pleasant scent. when I wake up in the morning my skin doesn't look dull but bright and hydrated. I love these products!

6bc723bd-15c6-4b29-8b78-e9fa57888163
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Honestly, I’m loving this brand! I already have a few other products and I love how natural and effective they are 😀 This lotion is perfect for day and night, doesn’t leave your skin oily but it does hydrates ✨ I’m using it every night after two of tree to tub serums ❤️

5ac6a1ac-216f-4931-8e82-3cf0281d6969
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Since I fell in love with the deep hydration face cream, I just had to try the retinol night cream by TreeToTub. Just like the face cream, this one smells soooo good, and is very gentle on the skin. My face is loving the extra hydration, especially right now that it’s cold 🥶 and my face tends to dry up a bit. Definitely another HIT 👌🏻Loaded with lots of natural and good ingredients.

4732798e-78eb-4222-99cb-5a351aa958ff
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I absolutely love everything about this cream. It’s light and no greasy which makes it the perfect night cream for me. The combination of natural ingredients have true healing properties and have brightened my complexion and softened my skin. I haven’t experienced any irritation and feel hydrated and toned. Excited to add other products to my routine from this brand.

3495c424-9bb4-415f-968b-919dd790826e
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love this product! Everything about it from the texture to the preformance. The texture of it is super lightweight so it skins right into the skin and super hydrating at that! The retinol is mild which is nice because there is no irritation whatsoever. No scent and I use daily and night...❤❤❤

60470939-d136-45bd-a3c0-5c5837fcc660
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I hope I found this brand sooner! I have always wanted to use retinol products but I'm very hesitant to try due to my very sensitive skin. This retinol night cream is doing wonders to my face so far! I use it together with Tree to Tub's serums and eye cream. I feel like I'm subtly pausing the clock :)

8f727f5c-0f5e-4e0c-8678-6edace2a6993
566e94d2-add5-4d18-b23c-6f3adcce1202
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have been using this cream for about a month and a half and I can definitely attest to this, it does wonders on my skin! I have a very sensitive skin so I am very very careful of the products that I use on my face or else, it'll be a headache. It helped with the lines around my mouth and lighten the appearance of my pimple scars (I paired it with the vitamin C serum). Just a tiny amount and it goes a long way. It has no scent too. Quality cream, worth it!

b82a417c-aae5-45ad-85ee-87ff7b7c70a7
0f7eaeee-d4ec-4718-892c-2ce438fa4b5d

I use this cream before bed after I face wash with tub to tree. The quality is extremely good. The scent was not strong almost nonexistent. the size is perfect and easy to pack with me. I think any age could use it it's so gentle. package was cute and recycled. The benefits of the cream is soft, beautiful skin. It is very good for moisturizer because New Mexico is very dry my skin needs this. I love ❤️ this facial cream I'm so sensitive. I have no problems with the facial cream definitely recommend.

1e10d20d-9917-4671-a72d-7ec8d5d53fcc
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It feels very gentle and gives my bright skin when I wake up. I use it with tree to tub eye cream at night. Been using it for almost a month now and I can really see the difference, when I wake up my face doesn't look dull and tired. It has a pleasant and not too strong scent.

8e57a11c-f329-42fe-96a0-51a033c6d623
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I always love the products of Tree to Tub. This completes my skincare routine. I love using this after my Tree to Tub Double Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum. This Retinol Night cream is very creamy but not greasy and very gentle on my skin. The cooling effect is also one of my favorite when using this. It brightens my skin and reduces lines. The ingredients are amazing. I love that they balance the formula to make ig friendly on sensitive skin. The scent is super nice, very light and gentle smell.

3afed516-7910-456a-8486-a696785d8aa4