GH

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

My husband loves these during the cold winter months. They're great when you're experiencing a sore throat, while also helping if you have to do a lot of talking for your job. The taste is pleasant and soothing. We also enjoy the tea with this same name as well. The price is pretty decent for this package, and the quality has always been good when they arrive.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very Effective and Soothing It was the best choice for all my family. It has soothing affect on soar throat and was very effective. It worked immediately. all ingredients are organic and it is perfect match combination. Taste /scent is the best. When I open packages I always put in my pockets and tables where I am sitting. Flavor is the best. I love this brand.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

All 4 of us in this house have been reaching for this all through the winter. It has replaced all others we find at the grocery store. It is the best quality and value compared to what we find here in New Zealand. We especially like the flavor and scent. Happy the iHerb carries the throat coat products!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

These are my go to whenever I start to feel like I’m about to get sick or if I am having any throat pains i eat about 3 a day and it helps a lot!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love these. High quality and effective. They do the job without the artificial ingredients. Worth the price. Great packaging and easy to read instructions. I ordered 1 bag and have since ordered 3 more. Highly recommend. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have ordered Traditional Medicinal tea however I have never tried their throat coat drops before. I ordered them and was very impressed. They REALLY sooth the throat. Also the taste is excellent.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

an amazing product. it's feels like a candy, but it does the work and made my throat feel much better. Packed in a sort of paper-like package, which is ok.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Traditional medicinals teas are my favorite so I was ecstatic when I saw that they now sell cough drops. I like echinacea and these taste great! These cough drops helped relieve my cough.