GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Freshening without an overpowering smell.

I love this soap! It was so refreshing to use. The scent is by no means overpowering like with other eucalyptus products. It is very balanced. It is also quite kind on the skin and certainly suitable for sensitive skin. I even found that it could double as a shaving soap. I used it up in no time! High quality soaps do tend to get used up faster, but I do wish it would have lasted a just little longer.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This soap is brilliant my very dry skin it is gentle on my sensitive l use it daily the benefits feels wonderful at my age the package size and quality and the scent is beautiful. very happy with this product the composition brilliant

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

has mild eucalyptus scent. overall it’s just ok

Great soap. Lasts longer than other brands.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

amazing 🤩the best 😍 i will pay again

Posted on May 18, 2022

nice scent !!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The natural fragrance smells very comfortable. When I opened it, I found that the glycerin of the soap itself leaked out, so it was a bit anti-humid, but it didn't affect the use.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It had a refreshing scent and was comfortable to use. I also used it to wash my hair and it felt great. Soap scum will fall off when you open the package, so we recommend opening it in a place where you don't mind dropping the scum.

nucoco
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,581
Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a nice eucalyptus scent. Soap containing shea butter, moist after washing

239e6bb2-d1ea-4e22-80cb-1e6c9cfbf67d
Posted on Nov 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

On winter mornings, the aroma of this soap invigorates and fights all sorts of harmful bacteria (natural eucalyptus). Doesn't dry out skin