GH

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
A Delicious Treat!

I purchased this on a whim and am so glad I did because it's delicious tea! I like the resealable packaging that keeps it fresh but is also easy to measure a teaspoon out of. The tea is chock full of tasty ingredients, and I love the almond flavor. Based on this purchase, I will be trying more Tiesta Tea flavors.

88ddab5c-e1ec-49dc-8fed-5803e190d04b

A very favorite tea for me.The composition is great and I balance well The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I drink tea regularly and my skin becomes beautiful - younger and firmer. It also helps me with the gastrointestinal tract. It helps me to have a calm and quality sleep, to be cheerful and always toned. It makes me calmer and much happier day after day. The packaging is beautiful and ergonomic.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

this tea is delicious and of great quality. it’s very aromatic and comes in cute packaging. it helps me sleep and calm me down before bed. you only need a little bit for a full pot of tea ! it tastes great and this is a great brand

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I was intrigued by this tea & decided to buy it. The taste is pleasantly nutty with tones of vanilla. Great quality & resealable pack. Definitely one to try. I liked it so much I ordered another pack.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

My boyfriend loved it, it’s more on the sweet side while I was expecting a more aromatic sort of spice infused tea, very fruity, really subtle almond aroma

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I am sorry but I didn’t like it. I had the feeling that I’am drinking not the tea itself but the flavours added.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

My least favourite of the TT lineup that I’ve tried. Very mild, vaguely nutty flavour with an aftertaste of cinnamon. May benefit from a doubled brew time.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like it! I drink it with milk, it really has flavor of sweet almonds

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

great quality and ingredients and nice robust taste. a little pricy but worth it. very enjoyable to drink

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This tea will be great for nut-cinnamon lovers, its actually nuts!