GH

Sam
Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Yum

I love these teas because they are so flavorful and fun! I also love the small size package that you can buy, because it allows people like me to literally purchase every flavor and put them into small tins in my desk drawer at work! I think this flavor (Fireberry) tastes like fall because the cranberry comes through strong.

51160f2d-a8cd-4356-b548-2896770104c7

It helps me to have a calm and quality sleep, to be cheerful and always toned.A very favorite tea for me. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I drink tea regularly and my skin becomes beautiful - younger and firmer. It also helps me with the gastrointestinal tract. It makes me calmer and much happier day after day. The packaging is beautiful and ergonomic. The composition is great and I balance well

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This tastes kinda nice, but not brilliant. As for having 'Immunity' on the label, I think that's a very dubious claim, and I can't see how it's legal. Basically, have a look at the ingredients and if they are plants you like the taste of, this tea might be nice for you.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

this is great tea. all of the teas from this brand have been as good as Teavana used to be so it's my replacement of choice since Teavana isn't available here in Israel lol

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love this flavor. I brew it strong and then put it in a jar in the fridge to drink over ice. Don’t even need to sweeten it. It’s my favorite of the tiesta tea flavors I’ve tried.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I liked the blueberry one, so I decided to try more. The taste is nice and fruity, though I wish it were more tart. The tea itself looks very pretty, but make sure to shake up the bag because this one separates a bit.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love Tiesta teas, especially their herbal blends. This is another popular hibiscus tea in their line and it's just as great. (I'm also a huge fan of their Blueberry Hibiscus).

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I prefer the blueberry one from this brand a bit more. If you really like hibiscus, you may like this though. It's not quite as bold and sweet like the blueberry one, and a bit more sour. It is better for having with other foods though as the flavor is less strong. I think non-caffeine and blended teas are good for your health, and it's nice to have variety around the size. I drink it every so often for variety from the other teas I have.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Perfect tea for summer, taste fruity, love it so much

Posted on May 26, 2022

first time try this fireberry tea bag, good hot tea with my cookies