GH

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Good

Previous purchase i bout the other flavours, and now i have taste all of their flavours. I want to say that guysssss u have to try those bars, they are super healthy and clean, also they are perfect for out home snack( this is my purpose of buying these bars so I don’t eat form the restaurants out and spend unneeded money , bought those in promotion😄). Please if my review is help press like 💗💗

955ffac1-329d-4a5b-b72c-10a02fad95c7
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I’m a nursing mom and these are a great healthy snack option for me. They’re delicious bars with clean natural ingredients. They taste great and are very filling for a snack. My toddler also loves them, and I like that there’s no added sugar so they’re a good choice for her.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love these Texas Maple Pecan bars! They are soft to chew, taste the dates just great flavor, highly recommend. iherb has the best price too!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Plant based, all natural ingredients with no additives snack bat that is delicious. Great price and fast shipping. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Not a great taste but seems healthy enough. Will keep trying others.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The good thing is that the ingredients are simple and there are no unnecessary ingredients. The sweetness of the dates and the saltiness of the Himalayan pink salt are moderately mixed, making it sweet and salty, with the saltiness being slightly stronger. Maple extract and cinnamon didn't make sense. It's small and not sticky, so it's perfect for snacks and snacks.

8999473f-10b6-447b-9094-0889b593a7c2
84952121-c3ec-49fc-a8ad-1fc9390d04f7
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The ingredients are simple and you can feel the taste of the ingredients well. Dates are the main, so I felt like Larabar. If you like Larabar and also like cinnamon, I think you will like this flavor. At first, I thought the pink salt taste was too strong, but as I continued to eat it, the pecan nuts, cinnamon, and salt matched perfectly with the dates. There is also a lot, so it feels like eating about half is enough, and I don't eat too much, which is a high point for me!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The taste is very strong with dates. It feels like eating condensed dried fruit, and it has a sticky texture. It's delicious to eat as it is, and I enjoy chopping it up and topping it on yogurt for breakfast.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Auto-translated from German

All Thunderbird bars are so healthy, no sugar, just good ingredients. Finally I have many different healthy bars. And my son finally has healthy snacks to take to school. This is his absolute favourite!