GH

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

i love this gives me one less pill to swallow plus it has K in it. dont be afraid of the price, if you notice how many servings are in it, it is a good value. makes you wonder what is all the other stuff in the large pills others have?

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

No one is getting enough vitamin D these days. I love this product and I feel like I can trust the quality. The addition of vitamin K2 makes it possible for the body to actually absorb and utilize the vitamin D. Also virtually no taste to super easy to take. Also although a bit pricey it's totally worth it. It has 600 servings!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Living in Ireland, it is very difficult to get vitamin D naturally due to the lack of direct sunlight. Thankfully, this high-quality product makes it very easy to get the daily recommended levels. I just do four drops on the tongue, and I'm good to go. After doing research, I learned about the synergistic effects of taking vitamin D and K2 together. K2 helps ensure that vitamin D is transported to essential parts of the body, like the bones, and not just built up in the arteries.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is the only vitamin D3/K2 supplement I use and recommend. I've been using this product this year to maintain my vitamin D levels. Easy to take: Currently my daily regimen includes three drops on the yogurt. -Absorbs instantly with sublingual approach -No taste -Excellent formulation that includes D3, the most biologically active form of vitamin D (not D2 which is what is often added to food and beverages). It also includes K2 which helps carry and deposit the calcium in the correct places. Taking vitamin D without K2 could potentially cause too much calcium to deposit in your soft tissue (arteries, etc.). There's also growing research that shows that vitamin D is dependent on vitamin K, where vitamin D toxicity is actually caused by vitamin K2 deficiency. -Lasts a long time! 4-6 months depending on frequency/amount of use. -Glass bottle! No worries about the product steeping in plastic. -Thorne is a reputable company -No GMOs. Uses a medium chain triglyceride oil as a base.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Vitamin d and k in tiny drops. Can be added to food and just drop into the mouth. Easy way to get daily vitamin d and k and can be adjusted with the number of drops. It’s an oil based supplement and tasteless. Too bad there is no discount for this item, it’s excluded from the discount.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This is a high quality product and a great brand. Thorne is at the top of my list for immune system vitamins and supplements. I've listened to a few podcasts and have read several articles that reinforce the need to take both of these vitamins together in liquid form. There is no taste, I just put a few drops in my glass of water every morning. My only complaint is that I sometimes have a hard time getting the drops to come out of the bottle!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I cannot say enough about Thorne products. We use this with Thorne Lab zinc, Thorne Lab quercetin and Nutribiotic Sodium Ascorbate for an extra kick of vitamin C in a cup of brewed rose hips from Frontier herbs. And nettle tea (from Frontier herbs) infusion. It's a winning combo!! It has gotten everyone in our family (including my 80-year-old mother-in-law) through covid with general ease. I buy every supplement and tea I possibly can from I-Herb. Love them and try to avoid using Amazon at all costs!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Very happy with this product. My Vitamin D levels are now perfect I work Indoors and I don’t get much natural sun. Very high quality. Dosage control with the nozzle. I feel like my immunity has improved. Been around C+ people and not been infected. Highly recommend.

51ec71c5-fbec-4e40-a255-793876f5836f
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I choose Thorne Vitamin D/K2 because it has a good ratio of Vitamin D:K2. It's important to take K2 if you aren't getting enough in your diet; it helps your body put the calcium where it belongs. Thorne Vitamin D/K2 seems pricey, but 2 drops is 1000 iu of Vitamin D and 200mcg of K2, and there are 600 servings per container.