GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

very good it really help me with my high blood pressure and also shipping is very fast. I love the way is sealed the ingredient are all natural no side effects

214e698a-a690-4a47-90ac-ceb1438b3bbd
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
4,069

The quality of this product is amazingly effective, it helps improve the health of my skin, even the function of my brain and cardiovascular system.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My husband who has had arrhythmia for 30 years takes this supplement to support heart muscle. It is effective because it is a combination of coenzyme Q10, minerals, amino acids, and hawthorn. Hawthorn supports the normal heart rhythm and blood pressure.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This is the best product to combine with Thorne's Choleast that I am currently taking to help my heart even more! No more achy joints in the morning and I feel revitalized! Thorne Research has the best products on the market!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
1,092

Cool. The price is super. Thank you for the opportunity to buy these products. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I didn't get any hart pulsating but I also didn't get any feeling of strength either. neither my husband. so not sure if this is working. it's been 2 weeks now.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Good quality, visible effects for skin and overall wellbeing. Capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have so much energy now that I want to scream from happiness. Its life changing product for me.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Purchased this product for my son, hoping that it would help with high blood pressure. The product is great and would work well if he would take it consistently. He commented that when he does take it, he has increased energy. You can lead a horse to water, but.......