GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Love it, the smell is Devine. I have added it to stir-frys and curries for an extra lift to the flavour. Happy with the quality.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Restocked for the third time! Been using this brand for years, the quantity is really good, the quality is very well known, the packaging is amazing, the quantity is enough for almost 5 months. Smells amazing 🥺

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I use this when I make chili. It's very nice (not too spicy...more flavorful).

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I absolutely love this blend! Spicy, garlicky! Love it! The recipient is made of glass.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Taste good and easy to use in cooking, will buy it again

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Love this because it’s organic and good in portion and quality Nice for cooking Not too spicy but smells still good

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very nice chili blend. It's fragrant, vibrant, and delicious.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

nicely packaged bottle with easy dispensing cap, I use it in my grills and other ready to eat dishes

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this maker's fiber cracker FLAVOR before, and it was very delicious and I liked it, but I was disappointed that it wasn't organic, so I was thinking about repeating it, and when I was thinking about it, I found a similar composition of chili seasoning in the same maker's organic series. It's finer than fiber cracker and tastes a little lacking in punch, but it's delicious. You can surely level up the salad with a single touch. I also want you to commercialize organic coarse grinds.