GH

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

interesting addition of scallion to usual everything bagel seasoning, really nice change, used it on the sandwich with cream cheese, but also in a dressing, really nice taste! quality ingredients. package is quite a large size. they have few other spins on everything spice and will be tring them next.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Great if you like green onion, honestly it's just what Everything seasoning was missing! nice mixed into cream cheese to make a tasty spread, or yogurt for a dip.

75ba9fbd-a79d-4b23-8c69-5e8e803f3621
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Really nice, nutty flavor, just like everything bagels. I’ve been serving it on toast. It adds flavor to avocado toast or to an egg sandwich - I don’t even have to add any other salt or flavoring when I use this seasoning! I’m looking forward to finding other ways to use it, and I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This seasoning can be put on just about anything and add much needed flavor to any dish. I personally love to put it on avocado toast or simple buttered toast. It can transform any piece of bread into a favorable experience.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Adding this to everything I can right now! Lovely taste (very similar to everything seasoning with a touch more onion flavour), clean ingredients, great taste, good value and would happily repurchase this again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like to sprinkle this on homemade breads and bagels, but I don’t like the added salt. I wish that wasn’t in the mix.

Posted on May 13, 2022

It’s really good , way cheaper than buying sesame seeds in israel

0d41fe1c-78f0-4414-ad12-e18f58894ce9
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Real nice Everything spice blend, the scallion gives it a nice kick

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I'm using this on almost everything, from eggs, to rice, to pizza, it adds great flavor and texture.