GH

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Not overpowering

This stuff is a game changer. I always try to find ways to make my food taste better because I eat very healthy. This is tasty but not overpowering. It has a very mild spice with a little sweetness to it. It’s not cakey or artificial like most taco seasoning. Please give this review a thumbs up 👍🏾 if it was helpful to you :)

fb3a0baa-50a3-4c15-b9de-29a4ce180f28
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Very nice taco seasoning mix! The flavor profile is very authentic but I like how it doesn't include unhealthy ingredients like sugar or MSg AND is very mildly spiced so it was appropriate for my young son. That means taco Tuesday just got healthier at our house! Thanks for a great product in a nice package that's easy to sprinkle on the meat as well as a finishing touch on the taco itself. A delicious recipe!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Restocked 7 times now! I love it!. Who ever loves Tacos seasoning this is for you! The amount is actually quite good and last for many months! The taste is amazing 😭 this brand quality always amazes me

Posted on May 28, 2022

Again I used this everyday for while I’m on prep, makes my simple meals taste a lot better and it’s super easy to use

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It is just a tad to hot, I accidentally added too much. But when you are a bit more restrictive it is very good and adds a great flavour with bean /taco/soup recipies.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good aroma , havent tried but looking forward to a Taco Tuesday night !!

6e3ed660-bba2-4d11-a66c-2dc058865137
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It’s amazing seriously the taste is really really goooooood gonna buy this again 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Nice , cheap and tasty spice improve every dishes strongly recommend

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Definitely a must have for tacos. Taste great, great value. Also good for marinate meats.