GH

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
If you have a heavy flow, these are perfect for day use.

Be warned, if you have a sensitive lady bit and dont like the cold, i dont think these will be for you. However, if you are a space heater like myself, then you might love these! Not sure how I feel about the essential oils in them, but i wont lie, it smells great. I dont use them for overnight since I have a heavy flow, but I do like using them during the day.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Use this every month. Excellent quality and scent. You do feel a menthol like feeling but it helps you to feel fresh. I wish they offered a larger size in terms of quantity.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

So soothing! The mint just feels so nice and calming when you have cramps, I can’t even explain. Odd at first but really nice and soothing, this is all I use now.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love these pads. They smell great which is good . Coverage is really good for a heavy cycle. These are the only pads I wear for a heavy cycle. I highly recommend them. They don't irritate my skin and feel really comfy. The qyalitu is REALLY good.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Please bring these back!! Iherb was the only place I could get them overseas. I love the company, the quality, the scent, and comfort. It made my cycle more tolerable.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I really live these pads. They smell fantastic (without smelling fake) which is good considering they are designed to trap blood. E coverage is really good for a heavy cycle. These are the only pads I wear for a heavy cycle. I highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Love the feeling of the pads omg and honestly I fell as person who is always has a heavy flow I fell like my flow gets lighter but the pads it’s self is still a little bit thin for me as person with heavy flow

Posted on May 11, 2022

The best overnight pad I have ever used. Perfect shape with full coverage.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I really like these pads, they make “that time of the month” a less miserable experience. Absorbency is also on point!