GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very fast delivery, just 1 week the package arrived. Of all the antifungal soaps I used, before. This is the one that fixed the itchiness, dryness, scaling of of skin. Very effective. All natural ingredients, so mild on the skin. What I don't like is the expensive price and the shape of the soap. they should design a shape where the bar doesn't slip the hands.

f48092d8-d46c-47e9-b374-f70e6d671d2f
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Especially during the summer, I get itchy in areas where sweat tends to get trapped. I suspected it was related to a build up of bacteria or something fungal, but wasn’t totally sure and tried this bar anyway. After just one or two uses, the irritation would clear up, which never happened when I used traditional body soaps. Now, I keep this around for when itchiness returns and only use it during those times as needed, so I think one bar will last a long time. Seems effective; would recommend!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I WISH I would have taken before and afters for you guys. My husband's tinea versicolor was so bad, it was spreading all over, on his back and chest, on his forearms and it was RED. Like you could see it from a mile away. His doctor thought it was ringworm and gave him OTC corticosteroids, nothing happened. I did a lot of research to figure out what it was and what to try to fix it, THIS IS IT. He used both for not even 3 days before it started clearing up!!!! He was so insecure about his body because of the tv and this took it away no problems at all!!!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It has no scent and is incredibly easy to use. Unlike other reviews, I found that the size of it is quite good! My hands are rather small, but it easily covers more than most of my palm. Composition wise it is a harder soap, but it lathers nicely. For frequency of use, I would suggest using it every single time you shower or have a bath. As it’s a harder soap, it should last quite a while. I would suggest pairing it with the cream!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I put this soap to the test on a trip Kansai, where temperatures were over 30 Celsius and humid and I was having a skin issue. I used it on its own and with Terrasil's Jock Itch Cream. Both ways stop the itch. Now I am using only the soap and it is keeping all the skin issues away. I have sensitive skin and this soap does not make that worse. It's not a cheap product, but the value it provides makes it well worth it. I already have this in my basket for my next order, just to have an extra. It will go on all my trips to hot places. Love this product!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

After living several years in a country with very poor quality potable water, I developed itchy skin, skin tags, and tinea on my legs. I tried many lotions, potions, and cleansers that did not help. After only 2 showers with this lovely little bar soap, the insane itching has stopped, and my skin feels soft and smooth. This elegant little bar soap reminds me of what I have used in high-end European hotels. It has a mild lather, rinses completely and easily, and is a solid bar that will not soften and waste away, and it has a quickly dispersing smell of cool clear water. This soap has turned a dreaded shower into a happy skin therapy session. (I am clearly in love with it.)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This smells good compared to sulfur products i've tried. I have googled that this item is good for fungal related symptoms. I hope it works!

40ab0808-2fae-4e3e-b2c9-23b3ed6d0b97
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Mom and I both started using this and both of us think we see the white spots fading to be not so bright white! Only been using it less than a week. Has a very nice mild lemonish scent. I am hyper sensitive to scents and this is totally ok for me.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

smells great, good texture. i used it as a shampoo because i had an itchy scalp and it helped. finished in 4 weeks of everyday use and the instructions say to stop after that period. itchiness is gone for now (its been a few weeks since i stopped using it)