GH

DonnaMiller
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
One of my favorite flavors in this brand

I've tried many of these Tasty Bite flavors and this one of my all-time favorites along. It's flavorful, but not too spicy. I try to make my food from scratch but sometimes I'm just too tired or short on time and these meals are great for times like that. In about 12 minutes I can cook up some organic Basmati rice, warm up and add the Vegetable Tikka Masala on top and I've got a tasty meal. They are also great for camping and backpacking. The quality is good and consistent in my experience.

I'm not sure I have ordered anything from this company I didn't like! Everything is so good and this one is not any different. Nice spice, good flavor, and ultra-easy to prepare. We added broccoli to this and put it over coconut rice and it was delicious! I will for sure be buying this again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love the lentils and the flavor is so nice and satisfying. I pair this with rice or potatoes and makes a filling healthy meal. Price good for the amount you get. So quick to prepare, just 90 seconds in the microwave. Very nice, quick meal. Mild flavor, not too hot or spicy, just right. I recommend this brand.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is an excellent, quick meal. I usually combine it with rice or potatoes for a very filling and healthy meal. Flavors are perfectly balanced and not too spicy hot. The MILD is indeed mild for me, perfect! Would typically be 2 servings, but I usually can consume the whole thing by myself. For the size I think the price is somewhat reasonable, only it has gone up in price a little since my last purchase. I hope it is only temporary. I recommend this brand, always good quality and very tasty.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

These packs are always so good, and this flavor is one of the best flavors, I think. This one goes great with the Tasty Bite instant coconut rice. Its ready super quick, and I feel good about what I'm eating even when there is no time to cook. Delicious and not too expensive, either.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Excellent packaging! Good size for 2 paxserving. A tad too sweet for our liking but, you could add some chilli to enhance the spice. Quality is good as the chickpea still has its chew! Product is convenient for days when you don't feel like cooking up a storm;) Value for money, may purchase again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

my favourite dish to make, and one of the easiest. it tastes so good, and the package comes with instructions making it very easy to use. the only ingredient you need to add is chicken! the serving size is great and the quality is perfect.

23144a1c-729c-4a23-a3e5-5e73d54e86b7
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I really like these as a quick heat and eat snack. Sprinkle a little grated cheese on top and perhaps a little Italian spice (I know right.. Italian on this... yike, but it works). The sauce is creamy and the texture of the lentils is excellent. I'm not a big fan of Tomato products but it really works nicely with the creamy texture. Been hard to find of late and the price keeps creeping up like everything else.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I have been a long time fan of Tasty Bite products. I especially love their Organic Indian Madras Lentils. The product is so versatile for vegetarians & meat lovers alike! I like to top baked potatoes with these lentil & I sometimes top w/melted paneer or smoked mozzarella cheese. A healthy high fiber vegetarian dish. I have also sauted in some organic ground beef & either served it over rice or made it into a burrito w/some cheese, tomatoes etc! I took one * off because I wish it were spicier. It is quite mild for my taste.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The taste is pretty good. It's like a bean paste except without beans so no digestion troubles here. It's good but the pouches are now very small. So it's definitely not economical because there isn't much at all in here. I don't taste the coconut, sadly, to me it only has the peas flavor. I used it with chicken and also turkey. Wish they'd bring the price down by a full dollar though and that would get 5 stars.