GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
I love the Indian Jaipur Veg!

I love Tasty Bite and I'm so glad that iHerb has their products! The Indian Jaipur Vegetables are so good! The flavor is spicy but not too hot - just perfect! And there are a ton of healthy veggies in the mix, too. Great on rice, quinoa, or with naan! Love this product!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This tastes so good I instantly regretted buying only one. The size is a bit small. The package says it's about 2 servings but I think it's more like one serving (also because it tastes so good!) It doesn't taste as though it came from a pouch to me, so I think the quality is decent. I also like that the ingredient doesn't contain weird chemical names. I do wish it was cheaper though. I'll only get it when it's on sale because it's really a small package.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I buy these when they are on sale to have a quick lunch option. They are generally healthy and taste pretty good. But, the consistency is mushy. They are good over rice. It is not the best meal I have ever had, but I do not feel guilty after eating it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I like that it is medium and not mild, because it is usually tastier. I wish iherb will carry the hot ones, for I have never tried this brand's 'hot' varieties. I am sure it would be even tastier. Vegetables is also a good choice.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Tasty & makes a super easy meal. I stir fry some cabbage then added whole packet of curry vegetables to heat together. Quick & delicious. Great with rice or naan.

469f924a-9215-4533-b972-4c23c8424692
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

so yummy. great with basmati rice. tastes amazing. easy to use. comfortable package to use in microwave. good quality. quality ingredients. normal size.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

nice taste and flavor, I eat this with rice and it makes a light lunch

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

So gooood great quantity for one person for one meal over rice. Will order again

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

easy and fast to heat up. taste great and has natural healthy ingredients. quality product.