GH

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
It’s suitable for lazy people! Smells fantastic.

My husband is too lazy to use both soap and body scrubber, so he was usually used only soap to wash his body. After I gave him his soap he seems to love the smell(smells like luxury melon) and clean his body very well. So this soap makes my hubby smell fantastic. lol My husband is too lazy to use both soap and body scrubber, so he was usually used only soap to wash his body. After I gave him his soap he seems to love the smell(smells like luxury melon) and clean his body very well. So this soap makes my hubby smell fantastic. lol I am going to buy different kinds of same brand soap next time because I also wanna try them. my husband skin is very sensitive and dry type but this soap also made his skin smooth and keeps the moisture. He occasionally has symptoms of psoriasis, but this soap seems safe for him to use on his face and body.

f0ef44dd-2799-46a1-8c1c-1daeaf385dd6
2c6b2774-81e3-4233-b437-21bd9dc90075

Ok this is definitely a hit & a miss. First, and foremost, use the pictures for references of what I am about to explain. The bar is a pretty decent size, but because there a sponge infused with the soap, the soap seems to somehow melt faster which is why I recommend you cut up the bar into three pieces to save product (believe me). I am NOT! a certified cosmetologist but as this became trendy on the internet please be careful if you want to use it on the face, it’s very very very rough and for me (as I did try it for the trend of it) irritated and dried up my face and I don’t even have sensitive or dry skin. However! It’s perfect for the body! Keeps you nice and smooth, smells really yummy and most importantly you don’t need to go over yourself with a sponge (unless you want to, and certainly I do). Overall. Definitely use for the body, be careful on the face, and most importantly cut them up to save yourself some product :)

0fa0ef95-73ac-4c0d-9d00-247b6230cef4
f7f4e255-3fa0-477b-a047-3837fc668477
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This Soap-Sponge is just right for taking with you when travelling. Lightweight and saves space in your toilet bag. It has a mild and refreshing scent. Suits all skin types - even the most sensitive. Great value for money!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I usually buy a sponge once a month but this bar soap goes with a sponge so it’s great! And I love the herbal scent ❣️

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Just a little gift I bought for a friend. I thought it sounded something different and handy for showering. The cucumber would be a great benefit for the skin as well.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

These are ok, they smell nice and they work well. They're a bit wasteful and expensive though. The soap is also a bit drying.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It has a nice smell, perfect size and good quality 💦 💚 it has a sponge from the inside 🧽 😍🌸💦💛

8202ad8c-8aa0-47d1-b669-71c985663246
555dad93-b890-44c9-835b-baad36847e2e
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It’s ok, but will not buy again. It’s good idea, but don’t work good. After a while the washcloth crumbles. And I don’t feel that I’m clean after using it in shower :) It’s just my opinion.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The smell is great I love this soap.. this is the second time and surely not the last time

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Soap Outside and Sponge Inside! Has a nice fresh scent and is suitable for all skin types. Great value for money!