GH

Skoonj
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great soap with sponge ,its a little harsh on skin so its better to put it on your hand first and then put it on your face🤍

Great quality, great price.. best soap for my dry sensitive face I love this soap.. this is the second time and surely not the last time

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This sponge soap is pretty good. I feel refresh and exfoliate when use. The texture gets a bit soft after used a few times, but it is acceptable. Recommend to try.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I've been suffering from eczema for the last couple of years and this soap is one of the best for this skin condition that I have tried. It doesn't leave the skin dry.

Cherryxzee
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

this soap has a sponge which can be used in a convenient way to gently scrub the skin and feels clean and soft at the same time. the scent is nice.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

At first I did not understand what it was, because I thought I ordered a sponge .. Then it turned out that it was a small soap with a sponge on it. Excellent patent, really nice! I would be happy if it was a little bigger

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love the smell. Feels super exfoliating and if you like aloe Vera you’ll like this.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I like this one, it can be used on the face. Very moisturizing.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Good and hydrating. Using it directly into the skin is a little bit harsh so i lather it on my hand first instead. Has a strong fragrance which is a negative thing if you have sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!