Page 1 - Reviews - Swisse, Ultiboost, Calcium + Vitamin D, 250 Tablets - iHerb
GH
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My sister-in-law’s second baby is now 4 months old, I noticed both my nephew who is almost three now and my baby niece are both having very strong neck and spine in very early months. She recommended me to take this supplement. I have also had approval from my obstetrician to take this throughout my pregnancy and after. The size of the tablet is pretty big and having to take three at once, it’s not a problem for me but every time my husband would look at me as if he’s the one who had to swallow them.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Frequently I will drink this brand calcium. Is good quality supplement calcium witn vit D too. I skip vit D if drink This is good quality calcium tablet. Drink 2 pcs/morning & evening, for maintenance my healthy. Thanks. this supplement. So far so good, along with another brand from Iherb too. Thanks.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a good product and really essential supplement for my bone. The combination of calcium and vitamin D actually gives me what I need. There is no taste of this tablet. This product is also of good quality. After taking it for a period of time, there seems to have improvement of my bone.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I took it before sleep as I read an article that calcium and magnesium will help on the sleep quality The health check result also showed that my bone density value is lower than the standard , so I took this as a supplement together with workout and hope it will get improved

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Swisse is a brand I trust, in terms of quality control and value for money. I like this tablet as it doesn't only provide calcium but also D3 that helps absorption. However, when I saw how large the tablet was I thought I had made a mistake. I should have gone for something that could be sucked. Fortunately, there is a score line on it so it is OK to split it. No more problem!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Been having this after I got pregnant and that now I’m breastfeeding to supplement my calcium intake due to the fact that I seldom drink fresh milk.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It is a very good quality product and very affordable, it strengthens the bones and it is very important to use this supplement, I am buying this supplement for the third time and I am satisfied with the quality

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Always trusted Swisse. In my 38 now, gave birth and breastfed to 3, I definitely need to take Calsium before it is too late. Best to take it together with Vit D. Grab it when Iherb got promotion. Highly recommended. Will repurchase again.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Keep repurchase this Calcium, it contains vitamin D which helps per body absorb Calcium in a better way , bought this for my whole family, highly recommend!