Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Super Stress B-Complex With Vitamin C, 240 Capsules - iHerb
GH

Posted on May 18, 2022

After a week of using the Swanson super stress B-complex I can feel the positive effects on me and my stress level that reduced a lot .. I can focus and function better at work .. the packaging and the quantity is enough for more than six months! Quality and quantity 10/10 👌🏽

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I'm taking this B-Complex since February time to time. Really helps to recover after a busy day! Take 1 or 2 pills a day

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

First time to try this product, but the size and package are encouraging. Hope its effect is good too. I hope it supports the nervous system and increases the body energy. Will let you know about it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Nice size and a good price -value ratio. It doesnt cause me to be hungry which is a plus. I think it relieves my stress. Tastes good, no bad smell as with some other B complex stuff.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I cannot personally absorb Vit B from foods or supplements anymore due to an autoimmune disease. I now have to take 3x weekly injections. But I bought these for supplements for my husband & children. They are very good quality at a great price. My daughters & husband had a reaction to a different brand giving them a headache but the Swanson brand does not give them a headache when taking them. So I will continue to purchase this brand for quality, price, & no side effects.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

very grateful with the product, i am feeling very good, i recommend it

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Will keep buying vitamins from iHerb! They ship fast and always arrive on time

Posted on May 27, 2022

Quality product, excellent price, fast delivery and free shipping with $20 order. Can't ask for much more!

Posted on May 10, 2022

I was looking forward to receiving the product. I am having it for about a moth and I can feel the result already

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Love taking these B complex with Vit C and the price is great.