GH

4.6
Based on 1,296 Ratings
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Multivitamin gummies

I really liked them tbh, easy to take and they taste good! The size is enough for 2 months, i used them daily , packaging is good , the ingredients are clean , and its a really good quality product , i've seen their effect in 8 weeks period, the age limit is written on the box , its packed with antioxidants

fa356734-17f7-4bfa-9a16-363f13849dc5
9b012646-7078-442a-b3d8-d2af5affb66d

This one taste really good, just like normal gummies. I tried different brand for multivitamin gummies, this brand taste best, some brand is too sweet, some brand melt during the delivery and some brand tasted artificial. I ate this daily and hope make the body healthy. And luckily, recently I did not get sick, but this may because I wore surgical mask whenever I go out. If you happen to read this, please help to like this review, thank you.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I find most of the gummies not as great in texture or the aftertaste so I never finish the bottle until I tried those. They taste like actual candy! I don't think there's a brand as good as these, and they worked really well! I could see less hair loss and less fatigue. Give those a try, they are awesome.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

945b9e2d-0458-463b-a7fc-8159b090d425
Posted on May 30, 2022

Very clean ingredients, which actually make it a high quality vitamin. You don’t see results but you feel it since I get sick less

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Tastes good & provide benefits Recommended but it’s better to be ordered in winter because it may milt & become one big gummy during shipping xD ❤️

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love these multivitamins. I never used to take vitamin's before I found these gummies. They taste great. I have been taking them for quite some time and I will continue to order them.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is a really high-quality multivitamin for the price! I am pleased with all the vitamin levels as well as things not in every multivitamin like biotin, folate, and zinc. I was recommended this brand by my partner and will recommend it to friends looking for multivitamins!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I got this for the 5th time it does really help as for all the vitamins u can’t see the effects but u can feel ur self getting less sick and that’s what I use it for

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

One of my favourite multivites from iHerb. Hard to say what the direct effects are but no harm in taking it :) Good quality and affordable! All flavours taste good as well.