GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
So good!

These yogurt covered raisins are great. These are hard to come by where I live, so it great that they are available from iherb, and they're sun-maid brand which is a plus for me. The packages are just the right size for anyone, and they just taste great.

These are surprisingly delicious! It has 6 small boxes but I think it is too sweet to eat in one go so I had to leave each box open to snack on the next couple of days. Excited try other flavours.

a20251ac-3308-4eb7-a0e4-b871e53160a3
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The famous Californian raisin. Divine! We liked the same raisins in chocolate, my husband asked me to urgently order more such raisins. Sweets are packaged in small boxes of 28 g, so that it is convenient to take with you and not overeat. great fun size for snacking!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These are beyond delicious (vanilla yogurt covered raisins) they taste so yummy. They are made with quality ingredient - Sun Maid - that I trust. A great snack and low in calories. I use this is my go-to food when I want a snack. YUM!

Posted on May 17, 2022

these are really yummy! the raisins are juicy and covered in a sweet yogurt. The size of box is good for on the go treat. I wish I could eat more! I will definitely order these again and again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Nothing like yogurt covered Raisins. I hide them from my kids and keep a box in my purse for myself or if I'm with a kid who needs a treat. Excellent quality, healthy, ingredients, delicious taste and such a useful snack to keep in a mother's purse!

Posted on May 15, 2022

love them, find myself coming back for more though i don't like that it's so sweet. if it would have been a little sweeter i'd have given it 5 stars!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

You can never go wrong with sunmaid raisins. We found these to be too sweet though and it tastes more like white chocolate coated raisins than anything else. they're nice, but wouldnt buy again

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Made with Whole Fruit Non GMO Naturally Flavored Kosher Dairy A world of delicious snacks, made with whole fruit. Imagine that!