GH

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

We have found the meat pouches to be hit and miss, but this one is a winner. My son liked this one and seemed downright surprised about that himself. He ate it relatively quickly and was quite satisfied afterward and slept well that night, so I feel like it's a good quantity and good ingredients as well.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Rich but fine in texture. I am sure babies love it. The taste is a balance of sweetness & salty. I have tried it, it also carries a meaty flavour. 4 oz is more than the portion of one meal, however, in my view. And my solution is to share with my baby.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Baby likes it and even the toddler wants to eat it. The clear pouch feels you can see what’s inside but feels like it’s better to keep it away from anywhere there’s sunlight

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I've been using this brand for quite some time and enjoyed it. It is easy to use on the go when you have errands to run and have no time to prepare something home-cooked, this babe here will do the trick

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Pretty high in sodium but good protein as it contains beef. Somehow my son gets constipation from this. But likely to buy again as there are not many options of food pouches with beef around.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Our toddler started refusing food as she was ill, this was my best option and I ordered a bulk of them, it was the best thing I did for her. She was eating them perfectly even though she wasn’t feeling well, they’re so good and I love the fact they’re organic and contain such healthy ingredients. Recommended!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

great way to introduce the taste of apple and beef to babies

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My doughter loves it. tasty and healthy! espacially for todlees who doesnt like to eat meat

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Not the best tasting to me, but baby ate it fine