GH

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I've used this product on myself and my dad many years ago when we got the flu, based on a recommendation from Dr. Rowen in his newsletter. Recently, I bought this small bottle to have on hand in case I get covid. I read online that nebulizing this may be very beneficial when dealing with the covid symptoms.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have been using this product since 2015 and swear by it, I never forgot to take it. I put it under my tongue for a minute or so then swish it around my mouth. Went to the dentist last month, April 2022, and he was astonished that my gums were in such a good state particularly as I haven't seen a dentist since 2018.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT FOR LONG TERM USE TO COMBAT VIRUSES. HENCE THE LARGE SIZE FOR SAVING MONEY VERSUS BUYING MANY SMALL ONES. ELIMINATING NEED TO ORDER REPEATEDLY. GREAT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. THIS BRAND WAS PRESCRIBED BY MY HOLISTIC DOCTOR AS THE BEST FOR ME.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

quality silver is a helpful ingredient for fighting infection. The package is glass. I recommend having this on hand for when symptoms begin to surface. I also put in a dropper bottle and warm (not in microwave) to put drops in achey ears.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is the best silver with high quality ingredients. This has been the best boost to our immune systems. I will only be buying this brand moving forward.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was using another silver product that didn't seem strong enough. Argentyn 23 has 23 ppm and it has made a considerable difference. I will be reordering this product for me and my family.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great alternative to amtiseptic creams. Used it for my sons' cuts from cycling and running accidents. Healed up the wound fast and reduced pus, allowing the open wound to heal really fast. I used it undiluted on cuts. Used it for covid sore throats as well.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I always have this on hand. It's great for calming inflammation and keeping illness at bay. My son prefers it over peroxide now. Saved my cats eye too!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Absolutely love this product. I spray up my nose and my children's noses everyday and more if we are ever feeling under the weather or blocked up. I've been using sovereign silver for years now and I wouldn't choose anything else.

This product is an essential part of every medicine rack. I always have an Argentyn 23. The best natural antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral agents! You can gargle with it, take it as an immune support and use it as an eye wash. Safe and effective. This great product can also be used as a nasal or throat spray and I also bought a gel for local skin problems!