GH

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Good

The sticker on the bottle is not placed well… thank god I was going to use it as refill for another bottle. The texture is thick, the smell is stronger than I thought, but I like how it cleans the hands and doesn’t feel like you can never wash it off. The smell afterwords is actually a lot better.

312146e4-405c-4062-9788-579de958fb57
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It smells like literally lavender-8 stars 9 star goes to moisturizing. This soup doesn’t dry skin at all 10 star is for amazing package. Recommend🥰

1c47b5cd-8ed4-4c37-b88e-c6ad1cbeee76
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

So I ordered this one after having a soap with roses from the same brand and didn’t regret it! Once again is the most natural and pleasant lavender I’ve smelt and I’ve had a great deal of body wash and hand wash with lavender so far!

4b99cc71-d1b5-4443-ae19-dfa7e7d68567
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

If your looking for a nice hand soap with clean ingredients, well this one checks all the boxes. Ive been using it for 5 years. After use your hands feel great, never dry and of course very clean. In my opinion the pure ingrednets and the craftsman ship is bar none one of the best out there.

really loved the essence this soap, plus it leaves you with a feeling of a soap bar which I liked a lot! will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I LOVE the scent of lavender, but sadly this didn't really have much of a lavender fragrance - it smelled a bit artificial, which was a huge surprise coming from this company. If you like proper French lavender, you'll be disappointed. The soap was nice otherwise e.g. texture wise etc.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Love this soap. It has a fairly strong but not overpowering scent, the soap is quite soft and doesn’t irritate my skin. My only complaint is that the pump sticks a bit, but that won’t stop me from reordering.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

Lovely smell, not too strong and gentle even on very sensitive skin. Would really love to be able to refill though - that is my biggest complain regarding all hand wash products. Plastic waste... The only bad side, but basically, most brands share the same flaw. Other than that, it's a winner.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good for me pls give me like =)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Love all their scents. I have tried all of them and this is one of my favorites.